𝔽𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤

Still in Flashback~

Last chapter:-

Jungkook POV

The older suddenly pushed hyung shocking everyone including that small girl. I think she must be younger than me.

"Y-you.... You, what are you doing here. A-are you a member of BTS??"

I was surprised tbh. I want some explanation from someone or else my head will burst.

This chapter:-

Jungkook POV

"Why didn't you tell me hoba..." The older whispered before running with tears in her eyes.

Suddenly we felt a dark aura surrounding us. I turned to see the smaller one fuming in anger....

She took large strides and stood before J-hope in such a way that even I was a little bit scared. We saw hobi hyung gulping....

"Listen sir..... Whoever you are, you are no one to make my unnie cry. I will go to any extent to make sure she is okay. If she is not, I will make sure to make you search for your head which will be away from your body" She whispered maliciously and went away.

We all turned to hobi hyung who had both scared as well as concerned face gazing at the small one.

" So care to  explain anything hoseok?" Jin hyung asked with a sickening smile which made us all gulp.

"Just know that Nancy and I are in a relationship and Y/n is my precious sister" he said and walked away....

5 minutes later.....

Author POV

After getting scolded by Nancy for leaving the guest unattended.

Y/n came down to greet and possibly play with them. She had something in her back while BTS were sitting on the couch silently watching some random shows on TV.

Y/n came infront of them restricting them to watch TV. They were confused as to why she came infront of them.

Suddenly she took the loud speaker and before they could run for their life... She-

" GOOD MORNING BTS!!!! I AM Y/N AND YOUR FUTURE SISTER IN LAW SINCE MY UNNIE IS GONNA MARRY HOBA OPPA... SHE TOLD ME TO MAKE YOU PLAY GAME WITH ME OR ELSE HOBA OPPA WILL KILL YOU!!!"

Y/n finished. J-hope who was profusely blushing after hearing about the marriage stuff cleared his throat indicating he was about to say something to Y/n but Y/n gave a threatening look and glanced above indicating about Nancy.

This made J-hope turn towards BTS immediately and said..

" W-we will play a game with Y/n okay?? T-the game will be interesting"

BTS members just had a confused look in their face and glanced at J-hope as if he grew two horns....

Then jungkook suddenly got up and said " What game are we playing cuz if it is Barbie doll game or some girly game.. I am not coming" Jungkook said cockily....

"You will see....." Y/n finished smirking and started arranging the game set that she saw in Jungkook's room the other day. He doesn't need to know that.

Flashback ends~

(A/n: all of this is said by Jk)

Taehyung worriedly glanced at Nancy who was avoiding eye contact with everyone and seemed to be glaring at J-hope.

J-hope was looking like he will piss in his pants soon due to the fear.....

Taehyung was amused.

He never saw J-hope being this much scared. He is the third scariest in the group after Seokjin.