𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪

Author POV

10 months later.....

Just kidding.

Now with the chapter~

"Oh my god!!!! I am gonna be an uncle" Jungkook shouted and started to get hyper.

"And, I will be an aunt. Wait...... But I am too young to be an aunt. I-" Y/n said which made everyone turn towards her in astonishment.

"No one thinks in your perspective. You are some kind of alien." Taehyung and said and turned around to finish his breakfast.

"Yah, who are you calling as alien. The only alien here is you. A cold alien. You are probably from Neptune." Y/n retorted.

"Then I am probably from Venus-" A voice was heard and everyone turned towards him.

"Did I say it out loud??" Jungkook asked to which everyone started laughing.

BANG!!!!!?!

Jimin just fell down from his chair while laughing.

"Can we go to beach please???" Nancy asked to J-hope to which he denied straight up with a reason that he can't handle the both sisters' antics at the beach. " And also, I am the only one who can see you in bikini." He finished.

Taehyung choked on his bulgogi. "The audacity to say it right infront of my bulgogi-" taehyung said sassily.

"I promise we will stay within your eyesight."

"I am blind."

"I will take care of Y/n."

"She is nothing compared to you."

"I will take care of the household activities."

"You are pregnant."

"I can't believe that I let you to be my boyfriend." Nancy said and turned away with a pout on her face. She never acts cute but she is always cute.

"Unnie, I will take care of this" Y/n whispered and stood up.

"Hmm, You have tough luck Cee. I thought BTS is powerful enough to protect two hemispheres of the world but not two girls." She said and made a sad face.

"H-hey, who said we can't protect you." Jungkook asked.

"Hoba oppa" Y/n deadpanned.

BTS looked offended. Even Nancy because who told that she can't protect herself.

"We can protect you, hyung let's go to the beach hyung." Taehyung said.