𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝

Author POV

Taehyung sprinted. Like literally sprinted from his office to the lift that is only for the CEO and his partners.

Taehyung thought that it was ridiculous but now it came in hand.

Everyone was surprised to see Taehyung running since he was always the calm before the storm.

Everyone would be laughing their heads off if someone told them that he is running because of his fear of a little woman.

Heck, even he would've laughed after piercing a bullet inside the person who said that.

But now, here we are.

He tried to call his hobi hyung who literally has OCD in keeping things tidy.

Knowing that he wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet on Y/n and Nancy was somehow able to send him to an edge.

His car dashed to the mansion he currently kept two monkey devils who planned to design their own death bed.

He was happy that the house was near but suddenly he heard a gun sound..............

Taehyung just let his tears fall.

He knows that this is the first time he is crying for someone.

He was swearing on his hyungs that he will never talk to them.

He was becoming crazy at the thought of the absence of the girls.

He just dashed from his car without even switching it off which went and kissed the wall. He flew inside to see red...............

And blue car racing and everyone were cheering for their favourite car to win.....

(A/n: Me to the babies who got fooled)

Taehyung didn't know whether to be relieved that nothing happened to the girls or to be angry that they made him a lunatic in just 30 minutes

But he was one thing for sure.

He was confused, he never saw himself smile in the mirror. It was even impossible to imagine it.

Even his hyungs who were happily smiling and cheering for their maknae never smiled.

The maknae who once had a cute smile was turned into a cold killer.

He just got his cute bunny back.

His bunny who never showed his smile to no one because of the fear of getting betrayed.

The bunny who made him worried.

He always loved his bunny as a brother.

He never cared if someone shipped jungkook with him because if it gives happiness to his loved ones. Let them be.