𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕖

Author P

Author P.O.V

Once a upon a time, there was a police station with the policemen living peacefu-

suddenly the officers were running here and there....

The assistant of the police station was nowhere to be found and the officers under her are scared out of their wits because of the head of the police station.....

Just when everyone were ready to give up they saw their lieutenant sneaking inside the police station along with her sister who is a police seargent.

'These two are talented in sneaking than the thieves'

was the first thing their friend Mark thought while sipping on his daily morning coffee to reduce the head ache caused by his head officer.

He swears he could feel his ear ringing due to his scratchy voice.

Sneaking inside while avoiding eachother, They were oblivious to the tense atmosphere prevailing in their station.

Side note~

This station is stranger than the others because all the police officers in there are against the Magnetars.........

Except one......

Police Chief, the head of the police.

Just like a single drop of venom which is enough to kill whoever comes in contact with it, this one police suppressed the whole station by his power.

He is the exact copy of a red dwarf who will lick the shoes of the Magnetars just for money...

Back to the story~

Author's P.O.V

Helping Y/n to get down Nancy turned around just to see a huge human body towering hers..

'Chief!!!! I am fucked'

Thought Nancy before turning around  bowing several times.

Her chief is not an old man nor is he ugly.

In fact he looks like a greek god with a cheap mind.

The fact that even the educated youth are ready to do anything for money is painful. Power does that to you

"As much as I know Ms. Nancy, you work for the police station and is not definitely taking training to become a sneaker." He said and took a deep breathe to calm himself.

And continued, " If you want to be I would be very glad to get you inside the cell myself but there is an important event in this police station. And I hope that you as the assistant of mine will help in it."

He said with a sarcastic smile..

"My sister is not your assistant. She is the assistant of this police station. And Mr. Shin please move so that they can carry the ladder across the room"