𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕄𝕚 ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕒

Y/n P.O.V

Once I woke up I thought that I will be getting up with the king staring at me like a creep but it is Nancy who was staring at me like she is a cannibal.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ow!!!!" I screamed and got myself smacked by a pillow. She is going to be the death of me.

"Unnie get your ass from me, I am getting crushed" I spoke with a greater difficulty and she finally got up from me.

"You punk, I got worried are you seriously a police or a hormonal teenager that passed out like a dying chicken."

"I am neither a hormonal teenager nor a chicken. The mafia king himself was standing there staring at me, maybe I was hallucinating but I got nervous" I said while glaring at her. Suddenly her eyes got darker and gripped my shoulder tightly. Okay, that hurts🙃

"Listen Y/n you are not going to be terrified by the mafia king then we ourselves will make it messed up. Am I clear!?"

I nodded getting terrified..........again!

" Okay did you talk to V to free us because I thought I will wake up in a basement 😅 or in a master bedroom" I said for which she smirked sarcastically

"Yeah, baby I talked to him and he being the kind hooman himself left us." She finished smacking me for the 192836837666th time.

" Stop day dreaming like that and let's get going. I have packed my clothes"

"Yeah, and I will be naked..... So I have to pack my bag and considering that I am sick, I will pack and come after 2 days" I said faking my innocence.

" Haha, smart move dumb ass but I am not leaving to that hell hole without you. So, I packed your bag myself and I know very well that you will mess it up, I sent it with the bodyguard to the mansion." She said making my face lose all of its colour.

"Unnie, how could you do this to me" I said to the girl beside me who was smiling innocently.

AUTHOR P.O.V

Suddenly they heard a knock which made both of them scared but Nancy gulped it down and went to open the door.

NANCY P.O.V

Okay so, now I am going to open the door and fall in love with the person who is responsible for bringing us to the mansion.

I open the door and met with a 50 years old man 🥲 with most of his teeth yellow. Ugh, insult!!

"Hello, I am here to escort you to the mansion. Come and I will be waiting for you in the car", he said arrogantly.

"Hey, wait. Actually the problem is my sister becomes a mental when she gets up after a long time" I said it and turned to signal her to do like that.

Suddenly, I saw her eyes getting darker hopefully it is just fake, hehe 😅😅

She suddenly took the knife and threw it at us making me duck down and making the man fucking scared.

Did I mention that she is good at aiming. Thank god my head is saved, don't know what will happen to the mafia king.

The man suddenly started shaking and said, "It's okay mam, I w-will w-w-wait f-for you in the car" he said and ran away probably waiting for us.

We both smirked to each other and got up. My ideology is simple, if the owner is scared of me then the place becomes mi casa.*hair flip*

She got up from the seat and suddenly walked towards her family photo and took it in her hand smiling sadly.

I cannot do anything about this matter until I get the upper hand and will make sure that the bastard's head will be under my leg.

I motioned softly to her to come with me which she accepted gladly and held my hand while leaving a single tear before stepping out of their home which they will never forget and hopefully will come back here to live our lives peacefully......

We both got into the car with a lot of emotion swirling around us making us unfocused of the way.

All the thing that has been swirling in my mind is if he really found out about us breaching into his house or he just called us for Y/n since he had a different emotion in his eyes and fixed his gaze only there.

Y/n even though she is good at throwing daggers.

She is not strong mentally or physically.

It is Because I gave her food that is not advisable for 2 years old but I was neither a girl with money nor was a Magnetar who gains more sympathy but shows less to no sympathy.

I was in my thoughts until I saw a mansion nearing us or we were nearing it. My anxiety was at peak and my hand was in pain....... Wait what!?!

"Y/n stop using my hand as your slime ball. It's hurting". I think I am taking back what I said before about she being physically weak. She is crushing my hands like it is just a sponge.

She left my hand and smiled nervously while I returned it with a glare.

God, that hurts!!!!

"Once we entered the mansion......... It just said that we want

Money , money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money

Okay, I'll stop but why is the male lead is getting all the best houses and I don't. *Crying in home"mi casa"*

The car stopped and so did we. I was honestly enjoying the car ride mostly because of the scared face of that d man. Sometimes I wonder whether I am a fucking psycho. The driver is shaking like hell probably regretting his life decisions .

We got of the car and took a brief look at the mansion. And I am not lying if I say I would even marry a servant here to live here than in my house.

But, the mansion is suffocating that I don't want to enter it. Bigger the the space smaller the comfort.

This step is going to be the.........

Entrance of the mansion🤣🤣

-✤--✤--✤--✤--✤--✤--✤--✤--✤--✤--✤--✤--✤-
Poem of the day:

-✤--✤--✤--✤--✤--✤--✤--✤--✤--✤--✤--✤--✤-Poem of the day:

Thank you for reading my story and voting it. Please share with everyone who like this kind of creep and crack story.

Thank you. Boranhae ARMY 💜💜💜💜

Words: 1094