ℤ𝕠𝕞𝕓𝕚𝕖 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟?

Author P.O.V

So, where yaa see r see f an AA ok noae we? Oh yeah, Y/n was at peacefully on the fountain with the nature breeze soothing her. But how can peace and Y/n can stay in the same room?

Due to her habit of tossing around, Y/n fell right into the water when she tried to hug the statue that was sculpted in the middle of the small fountain.

She got up drenched by the water and sat there letting the information about her drowning inside the water in the fountain wetting herself.

Once she got her brai- I mean mind back from sleeping.

She leapt out of the fountain only to fall inside the bushes around the fountain. She would have looked like a terrorist rn.

With sticks sticking around her she looked exactly like ZOmBie. She sat up and got startled due to the sudden scream which caused all the light in the mansion to switch on. Looking at the source of the sound. She saw.......

Taehyung looking like he had seen a ghost. He was looking pale and with the night light he looked exactly like a handsome vampire.

He was trembling....

Y/n P.O.V

Taehyung and I were participating in the staring contest before he screamed like a dying donkey and run away from the place

In all the stories I heard it was said that the king is always the bravest but here,well I don't know what to conclude....

I am confusion 🙄🙄

I started to laugh like a dying monkey before walking in the way he took of. All the way to my room.

Evryone was freaking out while seeing me. Hehe, I like the attention.

Dude, don't be so much of a scaredy cat, I mean-

Omg, I need to change ASAP.

Bitch, I fucking look like Oil london dipped in tree branches. Like what the fuck!?!

I entered the mansion and leapt to my bedroom taking off my shoes in the process.

The whole mansion was awake because of me. I am embarrassing myself. Oh god...

Suddenly I was startled to see a movement behind the curtains, like too small for a ghost and too big for a
Mouse....... Wtf is this..

Ahhhh......... I just found a mf raccoon here. What is it doing here?

Author P.O.V
She went near the raccoon and finally realised that it was dog with a cloth collar with its name...

Yeontan.

The dog cutely tilted it's head to see her clearly. It morphed it's face into something that we would call aggressive.