𝙱𝚒𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛

Last chapter~

" DON'T YOU DARE CALL HIM YOUR FATHER KIM TAEHYUNG." Nancy bursted out....

Present chapter~

Author POV

"He has no right to be compared to any father around this world." Nancy said afterwards.

She took off from there and climbed up the stairs to her room. She now regretted that she told all her pain.

This pain has soaked her pillow with tears many times.

She never knew when she told all her pain like this.

She was happy that Y/n was not there to hear about this. That girl is too innocent to understand that it is not her fault. She always thinks that it is her own fault that Nancy had to bear all the pain Nancy had went through.

So hearing this she will beat herself down and Nancy doesn't want that to happen.

'If hiding my tears in darkness has the ability to bring a smile in my light, then I am more than ready to do that.' was what Nancy thought.

Meanwhile~

J-Hope POV

I knew about the group she wanted to be dead because of whom she is going through whatever shit it is. But I can't believe it was us.

She told me t-that her police uncle was shot by that group too..... Does that mean??

No!!!!

I stumbled and sat down while holding my chest. It is painful to know that I am also one of the reason she is in pain now.

How will I face her? How will I ask for her forgiveness? W-will she leave me??

My eyes unknowingly opened its dam and now all the members are trying to console me but I can't live without Nancy.... Or my sister Y/n.

No... No I will never leave them alone, they can never leave me. Not after showing me what family looks like.

Author POV

He suddenly started to laugh maniacally, 'Its funny if I think they will leave me' thought J-hope.

Hearing all the commotion, Nancy came down only to witness J-hope ready to change his whole demeanor. He suffers from Bipolar Disorder.

"You, you are the reason she left me right!?!" J-hope shouted at Jungkook who was looking at him with disbelief.

J-hope marched towards him blood lust shadowing in his eyes.

Before he could reach him, Nancy ran towards him and hugged his back and buried her face in his back.

"Love.... I know this is not you. Come back... I am waiting" Nancy gently said while rubbing her face in his back to calm both him and herself.

J-hope came to his sense and turned back. Nancy looked at him with a baby face.

'I forgot she is my medicine for all my problems' J-hope thought and smiled.

BANG!!!!!

Jungkook just hit him with a pan and J-hope fainted.

"Wtf JUNGKOOK!!!!-"

"WHAT!?! HE SMILED BEFORE TRYING TO KILL ME. SO I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO KILL YOU-"

Again bang!!!!!!

"Namjoon just broke the pan" Jin deadpanned.

"I wonder if lunacy runs through this group. I am fucking tired of this shit" Suga muttered and just lied down in the couch.