ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥

(A/n: Please read the end note before exiting)

Every police officer stood in a perfect line and started to move towards the terrace where the helipad was.

No one dared to speak a word since they knew that even though the mafia king is very young, he acts always like an old man with high BP. No one had the guts to open their mouth about this too...

But, there were two police officers who stood in the last....

Nancy "I am sorry Nee, please forgive me. I was just stressed by the situation we were in. I didn't mean to hurt you..."

(A/n: 'Nee' is the nickname of Y/n and 'Cee' is the nickname of Nancy.)

Y/n "No need to ask for forgiveness unnie.... I know you don't like me. Go away I will go to my beautiful Mark. He understands me unlike you.."

She turned away from her unnie smiling secretly knowing her unnie would throw a tantrum now...

"Yah, how many times have I told you don't ignore me. I make food for you, I buy you plushies that you ask me. Still you are getting angry at me. You don't love me. I hate you. No food for you tonight." Nancy whispered hastily while crying fakely.

Y/n just laughed at her cute sisu and turned back to hug her not minding the line that has moved forward without them.

Suddenly they saw their chief towering them with a deadly glare resting on his face...

(A/n:Something like this 🔥👄🔥)

They heard him clear his throat and he motioned them to look forward.

They craned their heads and saw that the police officers were standing in a horizontal line watching them like they were lunatics...

(A/n: they ain't wrong tho-)

They both rushed towards the end of the line where Mark was snickering at them.

Y/n once reaching there, gave a sharp glare and stomped her feet on his feet making him internally groan since he can't shout right now.

The helicopter which was flying above the building for a few minutes started to come down making a hell lot of noise....

Y/n was scared........ that her chips that she hid in her pocket would fly away due to the wings of the helicopter. That's why she held her pocket.

She was busy with saving her chips from the wind while the mafia king who is feared by all men stepped out of his helicopter searching for someone.

His........ Trespassers!

He was searching for the trespassers who broke into his house in the broad daylight just to gather information about him

Tbh he was not angry rather he was amused by the confidence of his trespassers.

But the thing is that they were not enough prepared for the escape...

Side story~

The security system of the mafia king V's house is designed in such a way that if someone tried to hack their system, it automatically gets connected to the hacker's system.

Like if you want to get the food inside the fridge, you have to let the coolness of the fridge affect you to acquire that food item.

The same happened here.

The security system took control of the hacker's camera and took a photo of the culprit.

Another thing is that if the security system is breached then another security system gets activated.