ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕖

Recall of the last chapter~

I heard some rattling sound in the kitchen so I went there only to see Y/n holding........

Back to story~

Nancy P.O.V

There I saw Y/n holding a...... Paddle and was cooking something. I went towards her and saw that she was boiling water for ramen and other side was cooking the eggs to top it on the Ramen.

And I thought she was hurt by him

"Yah, Nee I thought that you were hurt by his words and was going to cut your hand or something." Nancy said.

Y/n didn't turn back as if she didn't hear anything I said. Is she crying??? No Nancy don't get nose cut everytime you guess something.

I turned Y/n towards me only to see that she was with her headphones all the while.

"Yah, I was talking to you!?!" I shouted in annoyance. She just removed her headphones and replied with a question mark face.

"Did you even hear what Taehyung said??" I asked worried that she would've heard something.

"No, I just know that he was shouting at me since I was screaming my head off to speak to you. Tbh I would've killed the person who does like that. So I'll just forgive him for once."

I just sighed at her antics and went towards the cabinets...

What?? i am also hungry seeing the ramen.

After Y/n served herself, she motioned me to eat the ramen she left for me.

Meanwhile~

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

Today I am in a very good..... Sadistic mood. I got the opportunity to capture the maid who allowed the two girls inside. Now even though I am happy that she showed me the girls who are currently strolling inside my mansion, I can't allow a traitor to be around me.

I am not a person to leave the traitor out of pity or just because the traitor is a female. In fact females are dangerous than men because of their brains... and also men are desperate.

I entered my building where every employee are running here and there like headless chicken. Even though I am the king of this world, I cannot live off in other's money.

This company is just has an anonymous owner in front of the world. This owner is known as the greatest philanthropist.

So, when I entered everyone was convinced that I am definitely not the owner of the company. I just kept it that way. Even the staffs in here don't know I am their boss. According to them, I am just a partner of this company....

My company is all about......... Pharmaceuticals.... This company is the only one where no kind of illegal activities take place.

Sometimes I wonder why I started this company.....

I hate human population.....

Amidst the thoughts, I reached the 69 th floor which is the last before one...... I enter my secret room in the library where the maid is held.

I enter the room just to see......

Author's POV

He entered only to see one of his men trying to touch her in a bad way. Taehyung calmly stood there searching for something in his pant..

Suddenly he shot the man where two eyes can never see and fell on the place where people usually walk.

"I asked you to question her by using your tongue and not by pulling her skirt" Taehyung spat before taking place infront of the maid who seems to be too innocent for this kind of betrayal.