𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕝'𝕤 𝕀𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖

Y/N's P.O.V

I know I am supposed to wake up with hangover but I don't have that because I am Y/n

Ugh, I lied. I have a fucking headache dancing on my head

My headache is like

I SHALL TAKE YOU TO BED AND HAVE MY WAY WITH YOU. I WILL MAKE YOU ACHE, SHAKE, AND SWEAT UNTIL YOU MOAN AND GROAN. I WILL MAKE YOU BEG ME TO STOP! WHEN I AM FINISHED YOU WILL BE WEAK FOR DAYS.

SINCERELY,
Your headache

"Get your pig ass out of my way" a feminine voice was heard and a kick was felt in my ass....... Ouch

"Where am I?? This place looks too good, am I in heaven?!?" I asked just to earn a smack and a glare from Cee.

Hehe, I am feeling something vacating from my throat

I started to sprint towards my toilet to unload all the wine inside my system..

Sometimes, I feel like 

Being sick is a sick way to understand that your sick life is full of sick foods which can make you sick and make others feel sick of you
(A/n: this is really made by me😘)

I think I am still drunk🙄🙄

Whatever, I know that I have brain... I started to get freshen up and went downstairs just to meet a person speaking phone happily and my sisi scolding him not to speak and eat his  breakfast.

Wait what, scolding.... Since when did my Cee had this much courage to scold the mafia king. This looks like a typical household scene.

Eww, I hate what I am thinking right now!!?!

I went downstairs and clear my throat to make them notice my presence which they did just for a few seconds and proceeded to do their work again.

RoOd HooMans.

Food is life. So, I take my place in the table near my Cee who is now preparing my plate. Even though I love food and all that she is the one to give me food and it will never change.....

Maybe because if I serve myself, I would definitely keep all the food in my plate

V finally kept his phone down and stared at us.

Nancy P.O.V

Once I plated nee's dish, she started to eat like the baby she is. Just then I saw V looking........ sad. There is no food in his plate. Is it because of me plating
Y/n's dish. No Nancy, don't feel pity for him. Many people's lives are in this state because of him.

'Well, not because of him but his godfather' said my rational side.

"Do you want me to plate your food. Because, the maid is busy. So......" God this is embarrassing.

Nee gave me a side look with a face 'Since, when did you become this good' and I just smiled at her.

I know she is jealous because she doesn't like when I show my caring nature towards others

Suddenly, I saw a plate infront of my hand and a blushing V. I took the plate and started to plate his dish. From the corner of my eyes I could see his lips twitching. It seems like he didn't get enough care all these days

Well, the day we sneaked into his house was to get information about his character.

But the alarm went off before we could reach the maid who promised to give information about V from whom I also came to know that his real name is Taehyung which is my brother's name.

I came here to collect information about my brother.

I wanted to know about the mafia king more after the escape because there was this man who was stalking Y/n for a long time and once I got a glimpse of him, I could tell it was BTS' gang member.

It could mean two things, the king himself is obsessed with Y/n or that particular one is obsessed with her.

I have to get information about my brother and run out of this country as soon as I can.

Taehyung started to eat while mumbling a thank you my side. He seemed too happy for getting his dish plated. Is it because Y/n is sitting infront of him?

Speaking of her, she is looking at me and my plate for a long time. I saw my plate and noticed that I have her favourite Nanaimo Bar which got empty since it's V's favourite too ig.

I smiled and gave one to her and kept one for myself. Taehyung was also staring at me and my plate.

Internally cooing at his cuteness, I gave the rest to him to which he flashed a boxy smile.

Nee was pouting at my action and V was throwing heart eyes at her.... Oohhh🌚🌚

The day just went like that and it was night.

Author P.O.V

For some unknown reason Y/n couldn't sleep that night. The last night she was passed out because of the drink but now she is in her right mind. She couldn't sleep in this house knowing that it is not her 2 bhk apartment.

And there she was walking in the garden which is so beautiful under the moonlight.

'Even though moon just reflects the sun, it is more favorable than sun.....'

She was unknowingly led to the fountain that was present there with some beautiful flowers growing around it. The water reflected the round moon that is smiling down at earth

She sat near it and dipped her hand slowly to feel the coolness of the water. Even though it is an utter idiotic thing to do in the starting of December, she couldn't worry herself about it.

Sometimes the coldness around us shows that we should be warm enough to others.

She pressed her back against the cold marble surface of the fountain and looked at the sky.

Star gazing is always a thing that mesmerises her. Because it's funny how some black and white painting by nature cures all depression....

With this thought she drifted into many people's only comfort land...........

——————————————————

Poem of the day :

Please vote and share with your friends ❤️

Words: 1033