ℂ𝕒𝕣 𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕖

Y/n POV

I couldn't see the other car for a long time. Then Taehyung said that Nancy went to visit doctor for some check up or something.

I was bored, so I turned on the music. Surprisingly a song that I have never heard played and I saw from the rear mirror that everyone including Taehyung tensed up. Taehyung immediately paused the song and took of the pendrive.

"If you want other songs, check the dashboard." Taehyung said and looked towards the road.

"I want to hear that song. It was soothing" I said stubbornly.

"Y/n no. Hear to other songs dear" Yoongi oppa said but with a firm tone. Guess who is gonna get silent treatment??

I just slumped down and decided to look out.

The weather was clean and the road was slightly damp due to last night's rain.

I can't believe I slept or should I say hibernated for more than 8 hours not even knowing about the rain.

Rain was always a bane for Cee.

But I don't know why even tho it has caused many problems I couldn't hate it.

In one way it was our fate's mistake rather than the rain's.

I want to eat something btw. Do I have anything special here??

I turned towards Taehyung who was very concentrated in his phone rather than driving.

Yoongi oppa was sleeping since he stayed up all night.

Jungkook was also sleeping and Namjoon oppa was busy in doing something to his face.

Since everyone was distracted, I opened the dashboard without any sound and saw a biggggg chocolate bar.

I took it out and opened it silently. I don't want to share now.

I opened it successfully and started eating it while smiling playfully.

I turned around to see whether anyone saw me only to see Suga oppa looking at me while smiling.

Wait, he was sleeping right!?! When did he get up?? I just extended my arm to give him a piece of chocolate.

"You can take a little piece of chocolate if you want." I said and smiled.

Suga shook his head and smiled at me. I will just eat then.

When I was about to retrieve my hand, Taehyung took my hand and his touch gave me goosebumps.

"Won't you give me some??" He said while looking forward.

"You can take a little bit... Only a little bit okay???" I said and extended my hands towards him hesitantly.

My heart is beating fast for two things.

One is because He is so handsome and manly and also because of fear of my chocolate being eaten more than I wish.

Taehyung smiled in a wierd way.

Oh no!!!

He just took a whole damn bite of my chocolate.

Author POV

Everyone felt that the temperature has come down and it became too silent to be unnoticed. Jungkook who was sleeping got up feeling the silent aura.

Namjoon who was eating a banana and looking at the drama that was happening if front of him kept his banana halfway from his mouth.