ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤~𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕

Warning~
Underage assault. I will not go deep tho.

Author POV

Nancy wiped her tears and made it her goal that these will be the last tears she would be wiping.

She kneeled down and wiped Y/n's tears and pushed the wheelchair towards the car.

She was shocked to see Marcos sitting there. Her hands started to tremble slightly.

The driver came out and carried Y/n to the car and folded the wheelchair and kept it in the trunk.

Nancy sat beside Y/n while looking over at Marcos discreetly.

He was the typical bad boy with blue eyes and a great physique. The hair was hiding the best part of his forehead and surprisingly Nancy noticed that he was staring at Y/n who was smiling because that was the first time she went in a car.

She was gasping inaudible at the moving trees and the rich neighborhood since they entered the Magnetar's Haven.

They parked in the garage and Marcos came out and stretched slightly. Suddenly he opened the back door smirking planning to do something evil.

Nancy came out hesitating and held
Y/n's wheelchair once she got down. Marcos held Nancy in a tight grip and started to walk towards the house. Y/n who was not able to keep up with their speed fell down.

Before Nancy, Marcos came and checked Y/n with a crazed look on his face. Nancy was disturbed by the sight of him being overly concerned about her Y/n.

Suddenly Marcos slapped Nancy who fell down due to the impact. Y/n wailed at the sight and went towards Nancy.

"Can't you take care of your sister and help her to walk properly? What if something happened to her?? Marcos said and again came towards to strike Nancy.

But Y/n came between them and held his knees to stop him from hitting Nancy. Marcos held her hand and said, "No, a beauty like you should not touch my legs but something else."

Nancy was disgusted to hear him say it to a 9 year old child. He was 16 at that time.

He held Y/n in his arms and kept her in the wheelchair and pushed it slowly. Nancy followed them worried about Marcos' sudden care towards Y/n.

Marcos instructed that the both girls has to do all the work in the hallway and the rooms in the second floor.

Marcos started showing some symptoms of obsession towards Y/n.

Y/n started to walk again thanks to the doctor they visited. It was free because Marcos was willing to pay for it. Even though Nancy refused it, he paid after kicking Nancy in the stomach while saying, "This is full only because of my money. Don't act like an innocent now."

Nancy tried to keep Y/n away from Marcos while doing work because the way he stares at Y/n when she bends down is a look only pervert would give.

Nancy started to get weak due to the constant beating she gets from Marcos. Y/n who was fed up with it decided to talk to Marcos since he tries to listen to her.

Marcos who was sitting in his room saw Y/n entering and left all his work aside and told her to sit down.

Y/n started, "Marcos, can you avoid hitting Nancy. She is getting weak because of it. I will do whatever you want."

Marcos who was getting angry that she is worried about someone else instead of him suddenly got an idea and smirked creepily.

He told Y/n to follow him to a room. Y/n entered the room and closed her eyes due to the bright red light illuminating the room.

She opened her eyes when she heard the door lock. She was disgusted due tot he lewd pictures that were hanging there.

She was also scared of the belts, chokers and whips and some items she didn't even know. She knew this room is not safe for her and tried to open the door.

Marcos spoke softly in a seductive voice, "This room is not scary Y/n baby, this room is for me to show my love to you. I love bondage and would love to show it to you."

Y/n who knew nothing about bondage was trying to open the door when she heard him say that. She knew something about the word 'bondage' was wrong. So, she stopped trying to open the door and turned to see him.

He held her hands and made her sit on the bed. He held her hands and made her look at him.

Y/n was dazed due to the new surrounding. Suddenly she came out of her thoughts when she heard the handcuffs locking.

She started struggling knowing that this is going to end in something really big. Marcos went towards his collection and took the whip along with a gag and came towards Y/n.

He was trying to tie the gag around Y/n's mouth when the door was suddenly taken down. There stood Nancy and Marcos' parents. His mother came inside and slapped him while taking the key from him.

She unlocked Y/n and told her get out. Her husband was standing there hanging his head low knowing that his son is becoming his past self. He himself was into bdsm but stopped when he knew his wife was not interested in it.

But never in his life he thought that his son would try to be a rapist. He and his wife started scolding and cuffed him when they saw him getting agitated when Y/n was getting away.

Nancy held Y/n close to ger and the last thing they heard was him shouting,

"Go wherever you want babygirl but the red light will follow you wherever you go and once I get a hold of the power I am craving for, you will be under my feet licking it. I will whip you and pour wax on you and give you the pain you never wished for. I -"

Nancy and Y/n came out of the house with the money they have. Their uncle sends them money, so it would be sufficient enough for Nancy to finish her training.

They stayed in a run down apartment where Nancy and Jhope met for the first time when Jhope came there to find the traitor who revealed their identity.

-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-✤-

Poem of the day :

The flashback comes to the end

The flashback comes to the end. Hope you vote and comment.

Boranhae ARMY 💜💜

Words: 1080