Scene 6 - Huntress Of The Drahvines

The Doctor and his friends have climbed out of the pit with the Chumblie escorting their way through the jungle planet.

Chumblie 1:

WE MUST KEEP MOVING FASTER THAN THIS! THE DALEKS HAVE LANDED!

Doctor:

Oh, we don't underestimate the Daleks. We go a very long way back.

Chumblie 1:

I HAVE RELAYED A TRANSMISSION TO MY COMRADES AND THEY ARE PREPARING TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE DALEKS!

Doctor:

That might not be enough. The Daleks will take pleasure in killing every life form on this planet.

Tegan:

Well why? Why can't you just reason with it? Don't they have any conscience?

Doctor:

No, Tegan. Their genetic biology has had all their emotions removed except hatred for anything unlike themselves.

Nyssa:

Then why are they here exactly?

Doctor:

Indeed. Why are they here? They wouldn't go about exterminating other races for the sake of it. Unless it had a bigger purpose. In this case, with a squad of Daleks let loose in a hostile environment, be prepared to be hunted down.

We see a hut they begin to approach, built in a similar fashion to that of an Amazonian tribe.

Tegan:

Seems we aren't too far from the Amazon Rainforest after all.

Chumblie 1:

INSIDE! AND HURRY!

We enter inside the hut and see two more Chumblies inside who greet the third arrived. We see inside also three Drahvines. Two sit down to rest. These troopers are marked as such by their grey uniforms. The leader, or the Drahvin Huntress, stands in a noble position thinking inside her head. Once the arrivals enter inside, all the Drahvines and Chumblies are alerted. The Huntress takes a particular interest in Tegan.

Doctor:

Hello. Sorry for the unexpected presence but we seemed to have gotten ourselves here by accident.

Drahvin Huntress:

Indeed you have. No one would ever voluntarily come to Mira.

Doctor:

No. No, one wouldn't. I'm the Doctor by the way. These are my young friends Nyssa and Tegan. We weren't hoping in staying long because we somehow accidentally arrived on this planet and we were just about to take a quick...

Drahvin Huntress:

Yes, yes, yes. Well, you're here, aren't you? Now we're all in the same position. Stranded on this planet with no means of escape.

Doctor:

Maybe not. We have a way we could all get out of here before the Daleks ravage this planet until it's left as a burnt cinder suspended in its orbit. Now, we need to act soon. I hope the Chumblies have been calculating a way for us to escape. The Daleks are cunning tacticians and they'd shoot you dead the first chance they'd get.

Drahvin Huntress:

We do not want to leave together in your ship with us all together. If our forces see that we are in league, they would have use executed for treason.

Doctor:

Well they wouldn't be able to tell. Our ship is a little bigger on its inside than its outside.