Scene 8 - Been Nice Meeting Me

We see the Doctors strolling back along to the two TARDISes parked together in the opened space beside the bed. Now, the majority of items left in the room had vanished. Little was left to return back from the Toymaker's realm.

Doctor 3:

Well, it's been delightful to have us all together. Such an agreeable fellow I am.

Doctor 1:

Indeed. Aren't we?

Doctor 2:

All the same of us this time, for once.

Doctor 1:

It would be rather pleasant to have us all sit down properly once with one another and talk amongst ourselves. Only if duties weren't to call.

Doctor 2:

Yes. Like discuss where we are. Maybe let in a few secrets perhaps?

Doctor 3:

Tempting. But maybe not.

Doctor 2:

True.

Doctor 4:

Well. Here she is. The TARDIS. Our little piece of home.

Doctor 1:

Well, there are only two TARDISes here. How do we know who's is who's? Like I didn't come with my TARDIS.

Doctor 4:

I think if we all step inside, we shall be back where we belong. Just as our friends were. Well, until the next time then Doctors.

Doctor 2:

Doctors.

Doctor 3:

Doctors.

Doctor 1:

Until the next time, it is.

The Doctors enter inside their TARDISes. Doctors 1 and 3 enter their TARDISes on the left and right. Doctors 2 and 4 then enter on the left and right. All the TARDISes then dematerialise away...