Scene 8 - Playtime, Again

The unhappy boy storms into the room, slamming the door shut angrily. Shaun freezes when he sees the mess of Cybermen on the floor, and some of his figures missing. He then lets off a terrible scream and hurries over to the pile of fallen Cybermen. These were the same Cybermen who had previously fallen down. The boy does not take to this well and keeps screaming and crying when he looks over the figures. They were not damaged fortunately but suffered a serious fall. Shaun's sadness for his figures turns into anger. He then picks up his Cybermen and throws them across the room, behind his bed and to the other side of his bedroom. And then he goes to kick those he sees around him.

One of the Cybermen is picked up and thrown against the wall by the bed. The Cyber Leader, when the boy isn't looking, hurries under cover behind the bed from Shaun. Another of his troops does the same. Some of the Cybermen were still not affected by the Toymaker's spell. With the boy having a serious tantrum, another injured Cyberman tries to crawl away without Shaun's detection. The Cyber Leader and the other Cyber Trooper hide in the corner, without Shaun noticing them. The three Cybermen keep their voices low and remain hidden.

Cyberman 1:

OUR TROOPS ARE POWERLESS TO BE SAVED, LEADER! NOT ALL OF THEM ARE FREE FROM THE SPELL OF THIS TOYMAKER!

Cyberman 2:

MUCH OF OUR CYBER FORCE HAVE ALSO BEEN CRITICALLY WOUNDED AND REQUIRES IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE TO STRENGTHEN THEIR CYBERNETICS!

Cyber Leader:

AGREED! OUR BEST COURSE OF ACTION IS TO LOCATE THE DOCTORS WHO LEFT IN THEIR TARDIS! HE WILL DEVISE A PLAN TO FREE OURSELVES AND THE REST OF OUR TROOPS!

Cyberman 1:

LEADER!

CYBER LEADER:

WE SHALL REMAIN VIGILANT, HIDING OUT OF SIGHT FROM THEIR VIEW, FOR WHEN WE PART WITH THE DOCTOR ONCE MORE!

Shaun takes some more Cybermen figures and throws them down on the ground, beginning to damage them significantly...