Scene 4 - More

At this point, Shaun has returned home from a tour to the shops to get his chocolate. He stuffs his face with his chocolate on his bowl in the dining room. The mother finishes cleaning up from dinner, and the father takes out some more items from a bag he bought whilst at a different shop. Chips, lemonade, and other food are taken from the bag. The parents are in the background, and the camera shows the boy on the desk scoffing his chocolate.

Glee:

What do you say, Shaun? You going to answer me?

Shaun ignores his father.

Margret:

Shaun, you're father sacrificed his evening for him to go out and get your chocolate for you. Aren't you going to thank him?

Shaun keeps ignoring his father. The boy gets up and heads over to the kitchen and simply dumps his bowl on the work surface and begins leaving. His father gets in his way to leaving the kitchen.

Glee:

Where do you think you're going? Haven't you forgotten to say something to your father?

The boy tries to push his father, squinching his face. Shaun's puny muscles were nothing against his father.

Margret:

Shaun!

Shaun:

I know what I've forgotten to say. YOU'VE ALWAYS RUINED MY LIFE! YOU'VE BEEN USELESS TO ME, AND HAVE NEVER GIVEN ME ANYTHING! I JUST WANT TO HAVE MY WAY! AND MY WAY ONLY!

The father gives into his son's demands. Glee sees his son open the door, hitting it on his father and ran away.

Margret:

Shaun!

The parents look at one another.

Well why didn't you stop him?

Glee:

I did. Or I tried. But next time, I mean it Margret, I will put my foot down. And I mean put my foot down!

We cut back to the hospital where Jasper holds his teddy nervously, cuddling him tightly. His sheets he scrunched in towards himself, cuddling into it more and more.

Jasper:

Mr Cuddles and I are frightened. That boy doesn't sound very nice. I wouldn't want to be like him. Or, or, or even be around him because we don't like not very nice people, do we Mr Cuddles?

He pretends to be Mr Cuddles.

No, definitely not Jasper.

Doctor:

No. Just as well he isn't here. Are you on the edge of your seat, Jasper?

Jasper:

Yep. We're really nervous to find out what, what, what happens next. Will they get out of it?

Doctor:

That is just what we are about to find out. As the Doctors continued to convince their friends, in the hope of getting away, they knew that Shaun was on his way back up. The Cybermen army scattered and prepared their weapons to attack...