PART 4 - Scene 1 - He's Coming

SO NOW ON BBC1, THE FINAL PART OF THE FIFTH DOCTORS, THE LATEST ADVENTURE STARRING PETER DAVISON AS DOCTOR WHO!

(Opening titles)

We begin with the boy heading in the direction of the Doctors. The thumping stomps. A looming shadow bends over the Doctors. Shaun stops. Silence remains in the bedroom. The boy then immediately changes his mind and then storms out of his room. As the thumping stomps away from the Doctors, signifying that Shaun is leaving, they begin to relax. He had gone for good.

Doctor 4:

Thank goodness for that.

Doctor 3:

Now he's gone, I suggest we begin at once. Speaking relatively in human terms, there is no time like the present.

Doctor 1:

We do definitely conjure up good ideas, don't I?

Doctor 4:

There's no need to take all the credit, either. Or be smug about it.

Doctor 1:

Quite right. We were never one to be arrogant about myself, weren't I?

Doctor 2:

I don't think we ought to gloat on it for long. Because right now we have company.

The Doctors turn down the end of the passage and see the three Cybermen standing at the end, with their Cyber Leader at the front.

Cyber Leader:

EXCELLENT!

We then cut to see Steven and Vicki climbing down onto the ground carefully. They help each other down onto the lower level.

Steven:

Ok, Vicki?

Vicki:

Ok, Steven.

They jump down and look around at their surroundings.

Steven:

Right. Let's go.

They begin wandering around, seeing the enlarged objects around them.

Blimey. He's obsessed with his things. The size of these things. It makes us feel like nothing else but tiny creepy crawlies. Now we know how they feel.

Vicki:

Well, where do we go from here?

Steven:

I dunno. We can't get anyone else unfrozen. A few of us have been able to get free. And if there was a spaceship here, I'd be able to maybe get it going and get us out of here.

Vicki:

Which we can't, because we can't break through anything.

Steven:

True. We can try to find where those metal men have gone. They'll be in the same predicament as us. And the other Doctors.

Vicki:

Steven, are you quite sure that's the Doctor?

Steven:

Well who else could it be? The Toymaker referred to him as Doctor. And he seems to know what he's talking about to him.

Vicki:

He could be some other poor person who got taken up from the Toymaker's games.

Steven: