Scene 4 - Badly Damaged Cybermen

We see the boy running into his room, and slamming the door shut. Shaun then sulks for a moment. His head raises, and he looks at his mighty fleet of toys he has in his room, and at the collection of his figures.

Shaun:

They've never given me anything I wanted. Never.

The boy then goes into the collection and takes out the figures of Steven and Vicki, and multiple 5th Doctor Cybermen from his army building. He then takes them to his bed where he begins playing with his figures.

This game is called the death of mummy and daddy. This is mummy and this is daddy.

The figures of Vicki and Steven represent the mummy and daddy.

And these... these are the Cybermen who have come and hunted and hunted for lightyears and lightyears away to come and destroy my mummy and daddy for good.

The boy plays with Vicki and Steven.

We never give our son anything, daddy. He has been a very good boy who deserves everything and anything he wants. Yes, mummy. But we have been very bad and not given him anything of what he wants. Oh look, daddy. Look those scary Cybermen are coming this way!

We see the boy take his figures of the Cybermen and plays with them coming along his bed. Shaun makes sounds for the Cybermen to play with, stomping noises for their metallic feet, and their metallic voices. The Cyber Leader marches his men forward.

We are the Cybermen! And you will become as we are!

The boy uses Vicki as the mother to scream.

You have been very bad to your son, and you are going to be as we are. But wait, what's this?

He takes out his cuddly Grizzly Bear, the same one who attacked the Doctor and his friends, now as a cuddly stuffed toy. Shaun takes Grizzly Bear and growls with it at the pillow side of his bed.

RRAAAGGHH! RRRRAAGGHHH! I am grizzly bear, and I have come to eat you all up. I shall consume you! I shall feed off your flesh! RRRRAAGGGHH! RRRAAGGGHHH!

Shaun makes the mummy and daddy scream as the bear stomps toward them. He then plays with the Cybermen charging toward the Steven and Vicki figures. The bear is pretended to be gobbling up the mummy and daddy stand-in figures as the Cybermen arrive. The bear has finished eating them, just in time as the Cybermen arrive. The boy gruffs his voice to pretend to be the metallic Cyber Leader.

We were supposed to take them. You have betrayed us.

The boy makes the bear scream and then the bear is pushed against the Cybermen to have attacked them and destroy them. He makes sounds as the boy smashes his Cybermen figures up. Shaun then becomes aggressive, and squeals noises as he crushes the bear against the Cybermen, and then begins smacking about the Cybermen figures. We see the scary shadow of the boy damaging his figures on his other collection of figures, combined with the sound of his noise of him mistreating them. Shaun then becomes even more aggressive and throws some of his Cybermen onto the floor and at the wall. SMASH! SMASH! The boy screams like a berserk man. We then cut to see the figures frozen in stature, all living beings that are watching the boy's actions. Shaun then cuddles into the corner, hiding and shaking nervously and crying. We then cut to see some of the Cybermen action figures. A number of them have been significantly damaged in the throwing. Some however are not entirely frozen stiff. A few of the Cyber Troops have begun to move their limbs slightly, greatly damaged from the throws. They try to stand, making noises from their mouths as they try to rise.

Cyberman 1:

UGH! ARGH! UGH! ARGH!

Cyberman 2:

SIGNIFICANT DAMAGE ATTAINED! MUST REVITALISE! AND RESTORE! UGH! AH!

The boy lifts his head, thinking he heard movement. He was not wrong. But Shaun, with tears running down his eyes from his confusion and anxiety, continues to huddle into his corner...