Scene 7 - Returned?

The Doctors are all joined with one another. They are still reduced to a small size across the room. Most of the objects around them, large toys, for example, are gone. The majority of the figures of the Doctors are gone and his companions and monsters. The only ones who remain are that who we see throughout the adventure; the Fifth Doctors, their companions (including the versions of Tegan where one has begun to mutate into a Drahvin), the Daleks (both Silver and Grey types), Cybermen, Drahvines, Chumblies, Monoids, as well as Xrax and Groth. The Chumblies flash and sound their noises again. They are all scattered across the room. Doctor 1 is joined by Doctor 4 with Tegan, Turlough, the Monoids, and Groth and Xrax. Steven and Vicki are joined in with them. Doctor 2 is joined by his three companions. The Cybermen occupy a space on their own, as do the two alternating Dalek factions. Doctor 3 with Nyssa, the Drahvinished Tegan, are joined with the Chumblies and Rills. The TARDISes with which each Doctor arrived, only two of them, are with those same Doctors. The Tegan with Doctor 4 is still feeling strange. The Drahvin's transformation is still affecting her older self.

Chumblie 1:

CONTACT ESTABLISHED WITH FELLOW CHUMBLIES! WELCOME!

Xrax:

Ah! We're back. We can move freely as we will once more.

Steven:

Then why are we still here?

Doctor 4:

Maybe it is taking a little time to get everyone back to where they were supposed to be. The Toymaker has a lot to take back.

The Daleks emerge in towards the clusters!

Supreme Dalek:

IN THE MEANTIME, YOU ARE NOW UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE DALEKS!

Grey Dalek 1:

INCORRECT! YOU ARE INFERIOR TO OUR SUPERIORITY!

Supreme Dalek:

IDENTIFY YOURSELVES!

Grey Dalek 1:

YOU ARE OUR FORMER PREDECESSORS AND ARE MENIAL IN COMPARISON!

Cyber Leader:

ALL OF YOU ARE MENIAL IN COMPARISON, INDEED! BUT TO THE CYBER RACE! THEREFORE YOU MUST ALL BE DESTROYED!

Supreme Dalek:

CORRECT, ALL OF YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED! BY WE, THE SUPERIOR SPECIES OF THE UNIVERSE, THE DALEKS!

The Supreme Dalek exterminates the Cyber Leader, who then collapses onto the ground exterminated. The other Cybermen then begin firing at the Daleks, whose firepower was ineffective against the Daleks' outer shells.

Doctor 4:

Quickly! Get down!

The Doctors, his friends, and other aliens hide for cover as the battle commences between the Daleks and Cybermen. The Grey Daleks begin fighting against the Daleks as the Cybermen are all exterminated by the two different factions of Daleks.

Grey Dalek 1:

YOU ARE INFERIOR TO US! YOU MUST ALSO BE EXTERMINATED!

Silver Dalek 1:

UNIDENTIFIED SKARO ORIGIN DALEKS PRESENT HOSTILE THREAT TO DALEK SECURITY! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

The Silver Daleks try blasting the Grey Daleks, but their weaponry was ineffective. The Grey Daleks exterminate all the silver Daleks, blowing them up. ZAM! ZAM! ZAM! BANG! BOOM! BANG! ZAM! ZAM! BANG! BOOM! ZAM! ZAM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! The Doctors and the others watch.