Scene 5 - Little Time Left

The Doctors continue to try to help their friends frozen from the Toymaker's curse.

Doctor 2:

Tegan! Adric! Nyssa! You can do it! Keep at it! Keep going! You're almost there.

The Cybermen spread their force out on the ground.

Cyber Leader:

TAKE COVERING! FOOTSTEPS INDICATE THE HUMAN MALE TO BE RETURNING IN THIS DIRECTION!

The Cybermen scatter themselves out. The injured Cyberman slowly makes his way into covering. He tries to find some cover but is too slow. The Cyberman then remains on the ground.

Doctor 1:

I think we're getting there!

Doctor 1, then the other Doctors feel their arms and hands getting stiffer and stiffer.

Ah!

Doctor 2:

Ah! It's fighting us.

Vibrations begin to thump in the direction of the room.

Vicki:

He's coming back!

Doctor 3:

That means we have very little time left.

Doctor 4:

Everyone! Quickly! Get back to our places. He mustn't suspect a thing.

Doctor 3:

Wait! Wait. What about the Cybermen? He'll notice that some of us have moved about.

Doctor 4:

Well then we must pretend none of us have moved.

The Doctors quickly return to their poses where they remain neutrally standing in their positions. Steven and Vicki quickly do the same. Everyone remained frozen in their places. The seriously injured Cyberman on the ground tries to get out of cover but to no avail. As the vibrating footsteps close in, the Cyberman gives in and accepts his fate on the ground. Shaun arrived in...