Scene 4 - Further Daleks Missing

The Daleks continue their assault throughout the jungle. We see the Supreme Dalek and the other two Daleks hunting down the Drahvines and what destroyed their ship.

Dalek 2:

SEISMIC DETECTOR STILL REGISTERS INCOMPREHENSIBLE READINGS! DETECTOR READING HAS BEEN SIGNIFICANTLY RENDERED IMMOBILE!

Dalek Supreme:

WHAT ALTERNATIVES ARE WE FACED WITH?

Dalek 1:

THE DALEK MOTHERSHIP CAN SEND REINFORCEMENTS TO THE PLANET TO ASSIST!

Dalek Supreme:

DIRECT ACTION IS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY! WE SHALL PATROL THE JUNGLE AND EXTERMINATE ANY FORM OF LIFE ON THIS PLANET!

They continue on. We then see the two flamethrower Daleks continually burning down the jungle around them. The maniacal laughing of the Grizzly Bear sounds. They see ahead of them in the fire the Grizzly Bear. Its arms extend out. Although the bear isn't in the fire itself, it situates around the fire as camera trickery displays.

Grizzly Bear:

COME IN WITH ME! IT'S NICE AND HOT INSIDE THE FLAMES! COME AND GIVE US A CUDDLE!

Dalek 3:

HOSTILE FUGITIVE LOCATED!

Dalek 4:

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

They fire. The Apure lighting around the bear lightens. It simply waddles towards them. The Daleks increase power, but it had no effect.

Grizzly Bear:

THAT HURT! LET ME GIVE YOU A BIG CUDDLE TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!

The Daleks keep firing as the bear comes towards them!

Dalek 3:

CONTROL! HOSTILE FUGITIVE LOCATED! WEAPONRY INEFFECTIVE! REQUEST IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE!

The burning smoke engulfs the two Daleks as the bear keeps approaching them. The pace of the Dalek's speech rapidly increases.

REQUEST IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE! REQUEST IMMEDIATE ASSISTAAAAAAA...

The other three Daleks turn their heads in the direction of the other Daleks. The burning flames and smoke rising into the sky suddenly stop and dry up, signifying the end of the two flamethrower Daleks.

Dalek 1:

CONTACT LOST! FLAMES OF THE JUNGLE HAVE PERMANENTLY ENDED!

Dalek Supreme:

WE ARE BEING ALL EXTERMINATED! ALL EXTERMINATED! THE HOSTILE WILL BE DESTROYED! TOTALLY DESTROYED! REPORT TO POSITION OF FLAMETHROWER SQUADRON!

Dalek 1/2:

WE OBEY!

The Daleks then leave.