Scene 2 - The Bear Is A Teleport

The other group of Monoids nervously hurry through the other passages with their weapons in their hands. They nervously look around at their surroundings but then freeze in terror at what comes forward towards them. Two grey Daleks emerge on camera view!

Dalek 1:

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

The Daleks exterminate the surviving Monoids. One of them fires from their blaster but has no effect on the Dalek. The Monoids all die when the blast of the Dalek hits them, and they drop dead on the floor. The two Daleks turn their heads to look at each other.

Dalek 2:

DALEK PATROL 5 IS CLOSING IN ON THE HUMANS! THE TELEPORT WILL BE ACCESSIBLE TO THE DALEKS! ALL INFERIOR LIFE FORMS THAT ENCOUNTER DALEK FORCES ARE TO BE DESTROYED!

We then continue to see the Doctor and his friends follow through the jungle.

Xrax:

Where are we actually headed?

Groth:

No idea. Just headed round, I guess.

Xrax:

You're supposed to be the superhuman one with extra-terrestrial talents. Use them. See what other creatures you can detect in our presence.

Doctor:

Making for your ship might not be a good idea. The Daleks have probably gotten to it first.

Turlough:

This expedition you're on. And this Splint family. What's so special about them that you want to find them apart from the adventure of it.

Groth:

I suppose what really sets this legend apart from the rest are for two reasons. You got the fact that when you go to these jungle dumps is that they say you never come back from them. All we go off are just rumours.

Xrax:

Truthful they appear to seem. But the icing on top is really the tales about the power of the menace that lurks about the Splint family. An awesome mind has engineered, taken from a mere individual of the family, a world for the mind to create a visual and highly sought-after existence of. With that power, beyond the dreams, wallets, and bank statements of my humble associate and I, anything is possible.

Doctor:

The power of God. A power that should not be laid into the way of the Daleks.

They hear a cry from the distance.

Dalek 3:

HUMANOID LIFE FORMS DETECTED!

The Doctor and his friends freeze.

Groth:

That way.

Doctor:

We'd better head back.

They begin returning the way they came. Two grey Daleks begin emerging from the direction the Doctor and his friends were aimed in heading for.

Dalek 4:

EXTERMINATE THEM! EXTERMINATE THEM!

The two Daleks begin their pursuit. The Doctor and his friends return back the way they came, but they suddenly stop as Groth detects movement.

Groth:

No. More of them! Those Varga plants are headed this way.

Monoid Chieftain: