More than Sweet Nothings

This chapter will contain mentions of r@pe. The beginning will be marked with the warning (⚠️) and will be marked with a check (✅️) when it's over.

Thanks for reading.
________________________________________

⚠️⚠️

His voice sounded so sweet, my name falling from his lips like honey. His skin is soft to the touch. His lips are intoxicating and I feel as though I can't get enough of him.

I hit a spot inside him that causes him to call out my name again, making me want to hear even more. I squeezed my eyes shut as I kissed his soft lips again, making any sound that tried escaping them come out muffled.

He murmured against my lips in absolute bliss as I continued pleasuring him. I separated from his lips and moved down to work another mark into his neck.

"Come on Mika. It'll be fine."

My eyes widened at the sound of his voice ringing in my head.

"Just go with it and you'll feel more pleasure than you could ever imagine."

His hands began roaming my clothed body as he stared into my eyes, lust filling those red orbs of his. I tried shoving him away but he was too strong. He held my hands above my head as he pinned me to his bed.

Everything that came next was a blur.

All I felt was pain.

My wrists were aching, blood dripped down the side of my neck, nails dug into the skin at my hips, calloused and rough hands stroked every inch of my skin, leaving nothing untouched.

I screamed out as he finished, slamming his lips onto mine in another forceful kiss. Tears were streaming down my face as I was wrapped up in a sheet and carried back to my room. My whole body was shaking and I couldn't open my eyes.

✅️✅️

"Mika!" I voice called, cutting through the memory that has haunted ne for six years.

I was slowly brought back to the present time, only to be met with someone screaming my name. It was full of pain.

I opened my eyes and locked eyes with the man I fell in love with. His eyes were shining as tears streamed down his cheeks. His hands were shaking as he whimpered.

"Please. Stop." He whispered, his voice cracking.

It was then that I realized what I had done.

I hurt him.

I pulled away quickly and immediately found nail marks on his hips and a bite mark on his collarbone. The corner of his lips were stained with blood.

I wiped my mouth and found the glistening red substance on the back of my hand.

I stared at the boy in shock as he sat up and looked at me with sad eyes although they showed less fear and more worry. Without waiting for him to speak, I grabbed my pants and pulled them on faster than the speed of light before racing out of the room, ignoring his pleas for me to come back.

I rushed into the guest bedroom and closed myself in the closet.

I bit him. I hurt my Yuu-chan.

I'm a monster.

I hugged my knees to my chest and hid my face as a dry sob escaped my lips.

"I didn't mean to Yuu-chan. I'm sorry." I cried over and over and over again. "I'm sorry Yuu-chan. I didn't mean it." It was all I could say.

I heard the door creak open and I pulled myself into the corner, tightening my grip on my body to make myself as small as possible.

"Mika?" His voice cut through the silence. I could still hear the pain in his voice even if he did try to hide it.

"No, Yuu-chan, please stay away. I don't want to hurt you again. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I'm a monster. I don't want to hurt you again." I cried into my knees as I felt him move closer.

"Mika, you aren't a monster." He said. "Please look at me." He whispered, his voice breaking with every word.

Slowly, hesitantly, I lifted my head so the only thing he could see were my eyes. I didn't want him to see my blood stained lips.

Just the sight of him made me choke back a sob. His hair was disheveled, his eyes were bloodshot from the tears he shed, his lips were still covered in his own blood, and I could see the slight trembling of his body.

"Mika, it wasn't your fault."

"Yes it was." I nodded and hid my face again. "I hurt you, Yuu-chan. I don't want to hurt you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I chanted over and over again as the knees of my pants became soaked with tears and blood as my lips brushed against them everytime I spoke.

"No it's not." I felt his hand on my knee and I lifted my head to look at him.

How could he touch me and be so close to me after what I just did?

"I know it's not your fault Mika. We knew what might happen if we did it. I knew what might happen but I still wanted it. I'm sorry for making you worry and I'm sorry for causing you more pain than you already feel." He pulled me into a hug.

"I hurt Yuu-chan." I whispered.

"Hey, it's alright." He murmured into my ear as he kissed my head lightly.

I shook my head no. Nothing was alright.

"Please don't blame yourself. None of this was your fault. If that perverted bastard had kept his hands to himself then we wouldn't need to worry about this. But we do and I don't mind. As long as you are willing to let me care for you and help you, then nothing you ever do could ever truly hurt me. I love you Mika. I always will. No matter what."

"I love you too Yuu-chan." I replied as more tears escaped my eyes and I finally released my knees, wrapping my arms around his waist and burying my face into his chest.

He stroked my hair and continued whispering sweet things into my ear, helping me calm down.

Most would call them sweet nothings but they were more than that. They meant everything to me and I don't believe that I would be able to live without knowing that I would come home everyday to find the sweetest, most loving green eyed man greeting me with a hug as soon as I walked in the door.

He was my everything and I never want to hurt him again. He was my light in darkness and I will do everything in my power to keep a smile on his face. I never want to be the cause of his tears again. He didn't deserve it. I didn't deserve him.

Even now. He knows that my drinking his blood has turned me into a full vampire yet the first thing he does is come to comfort me.

I nuzzle even further into his chest, inhaling his sweet scent.

"Thank you Yuu-chan."

"Anything for you, my sweet prince." He whispered before kissing my head again.