53.

Deen

Me and Zayn talked for hours about whats happened in our lives for the past two years.Hes cleaned himself up,stopped drinking and smoking.Hes got a job as a mechanic and hes planning on moving out soon.

I told him everything that happened from when I left to when I gave birth to coming here.

I had to tell him we cant be together.When all of this...When I'm over all this then......Maybe.

I feel like my unfinished chapters in my book are being written and my book is coming to an end.

For the first time I'm actually feeling nearly complete.Between me and Zayn things are turning out great.He kisses me now and again.I guess its normal to us now.Since I dont tell him not too.Its hard to resist him and I sometimes tell myself off for letting him do that.Zayn seems to find it funny and somehow cute that I have fights with myself.

We told Zayns mum about Elena and she bawled her eyes out but was overly happy that I was back and even better I had a child and it was Zayns.She said the whole 'I knew you would end up together and have kids' speech but it was great to see them all.

Lana,Zayns sister has grown into such a pretty young teen.Zayn tells me he keeps an eye on her and that she is oblivious to all the guys that are falling for her.She thinks they're all so sweet and kind but it seems that shes not interested.Hes glad and says shes still being a kid.Which is good since shes only 12.

Zayns mum asked me if Elena and I would like to stay for dinner.Of course I said yes.Not long after Me and Zayn sorted things out Kieran came home and immediately stole Elena.I never knew he liked kids.He was so quiet and closes off but now Its great to see him so happy and alive.Especially with Elena.

"Oh my!! Why didnt you tell us you were coming!!"Zayns mums yells as she opened the front door.

"I know sorry! I thought I'd pop in and see how you guys are"I can hear their foorsteps coming towards the sittingroom.

"Oh Deen! I want you to meet my niece-"My eyes widen.

"Amera?"Her mouth opens in shock.

"Deen?"She sits down infront of me and takes my hands in hers.

"How are you! I didnt see you at school! Then I caught on and knew you left.But wow you look great! Where ha-"

"Wait.How do you know each other?"Zayn cuts in,clearly confused.Tera also confused.

"We met when I was visiting Rose.Lets just say she helped me alot"I say looking straight into her eyes.

"Actually can I talk to her alone?"I ask politely.

"Of course,Zayn help me with dinner"He nods,rubbing my back as he goes.

"I never thought I'd be seeing you again"I say honestly.

"Well I had this feeling you knew you wouldnt see me"

"Yeah......At the time I was so negative and was so low that I made up so many lies to save myself from getting hurt again.But I want to Thank you for that talk we had.I know that I was such a cold bitch to you and I am so sorry for that.What you said to me stuck with me the whole time and it helped me alot.Thank you so much Amera.If you hadn't found me then I would still be a wreck.You literally saved my life"I tell her.Ameras eyes fill with happiness.

"I'm happy I had this impact on you.I just couldnt leave you,knowing what state you were in.Like I said,if you remember no one was there for me.I was lost and pissed at the world that I didnt realise I was hurting myself more than I had been hurt.I'm glad things have turned around for you"She squeezes my hands.I pull her into a hug.

"Hey Deen I think Elenas hungry-Oh hey A"Kieran says,bouncing Elena up and down.

"Hey Kieran uhh whos that?"She asks,confused.

"My daughter.Amera this is Elena.Well uh your niece"Her mouth drops open in shock.

"What? No way! Why didnt Zayn-"

"I just told him and everyone now"She jumps up and takes Elena from Kieran,squealing over her.

"She looks exactly like you Zayn!! Ohh shes so cute!!"Kieran rolls his eyes and trys to get Elena back.

This continues on for awhile until Zayn steals her and tells them both to Shutup.

"Still moody as ever,Oh how I missed you at school today"Amera says,sarcastically.

"You loved my company and you cant denie that"She laughs.

"Yeah Whatever But seriously your company scared every guy away from me! I never talked to anyone but you.This year I'm free of you so now I can-Work with other students"She says quickly,smiling.

"What?"Zayn says,making Amera sigh.

I look at Everyone.

Zayn being overprotective over Amera.Kieran standing in the middle,backing Zayn up.Tera moving around in the kitchen and Lana watching T.V.

This is what a family looks like.This is what it feels like.To be accepted.To belong.

This is what I want for Elena.People that Love her and will always be there for her.