20

Deen

I told them.Every last detail about my father,the letter,the invitaion,up to how I had no time to find something to wear.They all had this look like 'Really? Thats the reason your not going?' I told them I had no pretty dresses,only the dress I wore to red-heads party afew weeks back.But that wasnt mine,it was one of mums clubbing dresses.Yes my mother goes clubbing but thats not the point.The point is that that dress is not appropriate for a wedding.Harry thought it was fine to wear.Of course he thought this.Theres not one day where he cant not be hormonal.But of course Liam stepped in and slapped harry on the head,earning alot of words I'm not going to repeat.Harry lost ten dollars for all his colouful words.Serves him right the cheeky little shit.

"Your going"Louis says,locking up.

"I'm not louis,Didnt I just tell you I wasnt?"I told him and the rest of them what happened.Was he not listening?

"Your going"He repeats again.

"Louis your not making any sense what-"

"We're coming with you"My eyes widen.

"What?"Harry and Niall look at louis like 'We are?' while liam looked like he already knew louis was going to say that.

"We're going right now,If we leave now we can get there and check in at 11"Louis says checking his watch.

"Ok hold on.What?"I ask again.Louis puts his hands on my shoulders and sighs.

"I thought you were smart"

"Hey!"He shakes his head.

"We are coming with you to your aunt's wedding.Your not going to miss out ok? Liam is friends with one of the guys down at the holton hotel so he saved us a room.Did you get that?"My mouth opens but no words seem to leave them.

"Deen?"Louis says,shacking me.I pull him into me,arms around his neck.Since I'm on the short side he has to bend down,slightly.

"Thank you"I whisper into his ear.

"All of you,thank you"I gesture for them to come into the hug.They all circle around me and louis.These boys are honestly amazing.

Me and Louis hadnt talked about zayn but I dont think he wants to,I respect that.

"Well we better get going"Liam says pulling away first.

"Yeah,just have to stop off to my house"They all nod and head to Liams car,Me and louis trailing behind.

--------------------------
What cool guys man:) Vote and comment:) xx