7

Deen

Yesterday was the first time I had ever argued with zayn.

What was curious to me all morning while waiting for Zayn was how he knew Louis. I mean, could it be possible that they could have been friends? There is no offence against them, I just think that honestly they would never get along. Complete opposites. The angel and the devil.

How could they possibly know each other? The look on Louis's face shocked me. Never have I ever seen him so angry. He wasn't a guy that was sensitive but he always had a smile on his face, no matter where he was.

The sudden knocks on my door echo through my house.

"Coming!" I put my cup in the sink and make my way to the front door.

"Hi" He says softly. I give him a small smile and open the door wider for him to come in.

"So do you want to go out or?" I shake my head.

"No I was hopping we could stay here"

"Yeah. Sure" We both walk into the sittingroom quietly. It's never this quiet between us. We're usually talking about something, anything.

"So you said you would explain?" He nods slowly.

"But first I want to say I'm sorry for what I said about your mum. I know it's your decision and that she's the only one you have left. I just hate how she leaves you after you help her. It's not right and I can tell it affects you even when you try to hide it" Zayn was always good at figuring me out. One of the things I wish he wasn't able to do but at the same time I'm glad he can.

"It's okay Zayn. I know you hate how she leaves, I do aswell but I'll always help her. Even when I'm the one who needs the help" My hand ruffles his hair playfully. It's overgrown now, just noticing. He grabs my hand and starts to trace the lines on my palm. He would always do this when it's just us. It was normal and I never found it weird or anything more than friends.

"You said you would tell me about how you know Louis" I say slowly bringing my hand back to my lap. He clears his throat and sits up abit. His face holding no emotion.

"He was angry at me" I can tell.

"About what?" He moves his body to face me, taking my hands in his soft ones.

"You promise not to get angry?" His eyes show me how serious he is.

"I promise" When those words left my mouth, A feeling in my gut told me whatever he was about to tell me it's not going to be good. My promise already feels on the verge of breaking.