24

Deen

We walked through the entrance that lead us to the reception.All chairs were set on top of the deck,the aisle leads all the way to where they will say their vows.The beach is in the back round,having that hawaii edge to it.

"Wow this is nice"Harry whispers to me.I nod my head in agreement.They have a white gazibo up because I'm guessing the sun.Me and the boys were not early but not late.The groom and his line of men wait calmly in the front.

As soon as the music starts ,We all stand and turn our heads to see the bride walking down with I'm guessing her father.Her dress was absolutely breathttaking.Laced sleeves,that go all the way to her wrists.The creme coloured skirt slightly trails behind her.Her face is covered but I can tell she looks beautiful.Shes my aunty.My dads sister.The thought of seeing my family is making me....happy?.I turn my head,looking for him.But theres too many people.He could be any of these men.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the exchanging of Tania Forington and Malcolm Delton...."The rest of it was just tear filled.I even saw the boys eyes brimmed with tears.But of course they wouldnt admitt to it.After the reception we were all told to head into the club and help ourselves to everything.The tables were all spread out inside the club.The food was all put out on the right side,with the bride and grooms table in front.The set up was honestly like a perfect wedding especially with these light purple flowers on every table.

I'm looking around now and I cant believe I'm here.If you told me I was going to meet my father and attend his sisters wedding afew days ago I wouldnt believe you.I would tell you your crazy and need some serious help.

No one has approached me.It would be easier if I knew what he looked like.

"You must be the brides daughter!!"Some lady with a camera squeals.

"No you have got the wrong person I-"Before I can finish my sentence this ladys already dragging me towards the front table.Oh no.I'm not ready.I try to pull her off me but damn she has a good grip.

"Tania!!"We stop infront of her and I drop my head.

"Yes,Karen?"She says,sweetly.

"I found your daughter! And so I thought you would want to have a family picture"The lady smiles.I look up and her face is confused.

"Karen,I dont have a daughter.Who-"She gasps as she looks at me.Now that I can see her face........She looks like an older version of me.Thats creepy.....

"You dont,But I do"A manly voice says.I turn my head to see a man about early 40's with blonde hair and a black tuxedo.My breathing starts to become uneven.Is this my father?

----------------------------

Ohhh The dad! Is it? Comment and vote xx