5

Dean

"You were a bit on the quiet side today" Louis says while lifting some weights.

I shrug "I guess I was just caught up in the rush hour"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure. Louis, What are you trying to say?" He sets down the weights and wipes the sweat from his forehead.

"It just looks like something's bothering you" I let out a small sigh but continue to clean the weights.

"Something is, was it that obvious?" He chuckles.

"The frown on your face was a dead give away" Louis was that person who could tell if something was bothering you or something wasn't right. He literally could feel the change in the air as weird as it sounds. Right now I wish he didn't bring this up. I don't want to talk about what happened. Nothing major went down, so why is it bothering me?

"It is something. I just don't know why it's bothering me so much. I'm fine, I will be"

"Are you sure? You can talk to me or any of the boys about anything" I raise my eyebrows. Is he serious?

"Harry? I dont think so" He smiles.

"Well ok maybe not him but the rest of us are here for you Dean. You're our friend" They thought of me as a friend? I haven't been a friend to anyone other than Zayn. My heart warms at the thought of having friends. It feels odd just saying it.

"Thank you. I really appreciate it. But I really don't want to bother any of you with my personal life" My problems are no one else's concerns but mine.

"You won't be a bother. We all have things going on and it's just good to say it out loud then keep it bottled in" Louis has a point. Maybe I can tell him about what happened. Even though its been blown way out of proportion.

I let out a shaky breath"This will stay between us right?"

"Yes. Of course"

"It was just an argument" He nods.

"With who? If you dont mind me asking"

"He's my best friend" Louis' eyebrows raise.

"A guy?"

"Yes. Surprised?"

"Geniuenly yes. Sorry" He smiles apologetically.

I sigh."It's ok. You aren't the only one"

"It was an argument about me and my mother....He said something that I cant believe he would say" The look on his face showed pure hatred towards my mother. It's a face that I cant seem to erase from my mind.

"So your bestfriend said something about you and your mother?"I nod.

"Well did he seem like he was jealous in any way? Or was he being a best friend and was just sick of seeing you with your mother, doing whatever you do with her?"I never thought of it that way. Zayn,I know for a fact wouldn't be jealous.But maybe louis's right. Maybe zayn was just being a best friend and was just sick of how I'm always helping my mother.

"I think your right louis....about him being sick of my mother. It makes sense now, Thank you" He walks over and helps me up.

"Its ok, I figured it had something to do with a boy" I playfully smack his arm.

"Ok, well partly. Aren't all girl problems have something to do with boys?"

"Well that statment is partly true"

"So who is this bestfriend? Do I know him?" He says wiggling his eyebrows.

"No, I don't think so. But if you do know him I wouldnt be surprised"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean....He gets around" Louis's eyes widen.

"Well huh, How are you friends? No offence Dean but you don't seem like that type of person"

"None taken. Um-well it sort of just happened but he's a friend thats been there for me from the beginning" And I can't thank zayn enough for him being there.

"Hmmm interesting. So what's his name?"He says nudging me. I roll my eyes but smile.

"Zayn Malik" There's along silence until I realised Louis has stopped walking with me.

"Zayn Malik?" I turn around and see that Louis's eyes have darken and hold no emotion but one. Anger.

----------------------------

Uh oh! Zayn man what did you do?? Hahahaha:) xx