30

Deen

I was running out of food and I needed to pay the power so today would not be as quiet as my other days have been when I'm by myself.Thankfully the supermarket isn't busy today so I can do my shopping with no one bothering.That is until I'm interupted by a guy.But not just any guy.Hayden.That guy from the party I went to afew weeks ago.Out of all times? I just wanted to be alone.That failed.

"Deen right?"I nod,placing two-minute noodles in my basket.

"Hayden from the party?"I say.

"Yeah,thats me"He smiles.Hes alot taller than I remember.I must have been really out of it but not that out of it as I still remember everything that happened.But yeah.

"Do you live around here?"He asks.Should I tell him? He doesnt look like a stalker.

"Yeah I do,you?"He shakes his head.

"No I live on the other side of the city"So what-

"I'm here visiting my sister and her daughter"He says.Oh well that explains it.

"Thats nice of you"He shrugs.

"Well my parents refuse to see her.shes only 16"My mouth drops open in shock.16?

"I know she's young but we all make mistakes right? But her mistake isn't a mistake anymore.My parents can't push past that.They-"

"You don't have to tell me"I say,cutting him off.

"Your right,sorry"He apologises.

"No I mean I dont mind but you dont have to tell me"He gives me a small smile,running his hand through his hair.Am I really going to let him tell me whats going on with his sister and his parents? It seems like the right thing to do right?

"We should meet up next time I'm here.I would love to talk to you but my sister is blowing up my phone about how she needs nappies ASAP so I should-yeah"I giggle at his rambling.

"Yeah no go,Baby's need nappie changing atleast 5-10 times a day.I'd love to aswell but you should probably go"

"Yeah they do,well let me get your number"He hands me his phone.I type in my number and put myself under obviously Deen.

"Well I'll see you"He nods,walking away.He still is nice and gentle.Hes not a cocky idiot like most guys these days.If he was then I would have avoided him like he was a deadly disease.

*ring*ring*

I answer my phone without looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello?"I need some milk and rice-

"Deen!"My whole body freezes.Is that?

"Z-zayn?"I stutter in shock.His voice sounded distressed.

"Oh thank god! I thought you were dead!"He says worriedly.I can picture hin running his hand through his hair while tapping his thigh.

"Wait what?"Dead? What?

"You didn't come to school and you weren't answereing my calls and to top it off you weren't home! Where-"

"Deen"I turn around to hayden? I thought he left?

"You have my phone"He says,gesturing to my other hand which held his phone.How did I not see that??

"Oh god! Sorry! I didnt see it"He laughs.

"No its cool,Ok this time I'm going for real"I wave him off until I cant see him anymore.

"Zayn?"*Beep*Beep*

He hung up on me? Well how rude.I wonder what he was talking about? I guess I'll talk to him at school.This shopping trip has turned the opposite of what I wanted it to be.But then again when does anything in my life turn out according to plan? Never.No surprise there.

----------------------------

Hey hayden!! Haha Comment and vote please! xx