Chapter 45

Deen

"Passport?"

"Check"

"Baby bag?"

"Check"

"And....I think thats about it"Elena squirms in my arms.

"You better get going before she becomes more restless.Take care and give me a call when you land"I nod.This is will be the first time I'll be going back to hartlet after two years.

"I will.You take care aswell"I give dad a long hug and make my way to my gate.

"Road trip! Well Air trip"Paris squeals.

"I cant wait to see my family! Its been years! I swear the years have gone-"

"You have family in hartlet?"I say,cutting her off.

"Yeah well of course! Hartlet was where my family originated from hartlet but my mum bought me and my brother to Fernsdale.high class places to live in The north of Operal is the only reason why we moved"She mumbles,rolling her eyes.Paris was not a big fan of her mum.The first thing that she said to me was "I'll pay you to not say thats Kane's child" I was shocked and slightly offended.Paris went off on her mum for saying that to me.Kane,Paris's older brother was mature about the whole thing,he apologised for his mum and told me that a girl has turned up to their doorstep claiming her baby daddy was him.So it made sense.Paris and Kane are so different from what I expected.You wouldnt expect them to be so humble yet outgoing at the same time.Also to have me 'Teen mum' as their friend but they were there for me and I was so grateful to have them.

"Oh and Kane said to say good luck and sorry he couldnt come.Work has been so busy for him these past few days.But who cares about my loser brother.Lets enjoy this time and just be young!"Paris gushes,waving her hands everywhere.

"well that explains alot and Yes lets enjoy this time, but being young not so much"I say,gesturing to elena.

"Right.....But we are going out atleast once!!"

"Ok.Once"I agree.So why do I feel like this 'night out' is not going to go so well?

*  *  *

"Im in love with this....this....vibe!! No posh bitches!! Or spoilt dickheads!!"Paris breathes out,swinging her arm over me.

"Welcome to Hartlet"I mumble.

"I love it here!! Theres normal coffee !!! Shops that dont sparkle! Why did you ever leave??"Paris says,blooming with excitement.I'm glad that shes enjoying hartlet but I cant help but feel scared.I pull elena closer to me,smoothing her black silky hair.

"Deen?"My eyes widen.

--------------------------

Ohhhhhh who is it???? Comment and vote xx