51.

Deen

"This is good.Your doing the right thing.Rose would have been proud of you"Mum says,kissing my forehead.The first motherly thing shes done in years.Rose.I make a mental note to visit her.Theres so much I need to tell her.

"I know.But I'm not sure when I'll be back but I'll text you.Thank you,Mum"I pick Elena up an her eyes light up,knowing its me.

"Yes baby its me.Mummy missed you"I hold her close as I walk to the car where paris was waiting.

"You ready?"Paris asks as I buckle myself in.

"As ready as I'll ever be"I say tiredly.

* * *

"Ok call me when your ready or if something happens,not saying something will.But I'll wait in the car for 20 minutes just in case.Good luck! And I love both of yous.Your strong Deen so you show him that"Paris says,her words of encouragement helping me with the doubts in my head.

"Thank you so much Paris.We love you too"I close the door and head to unbuckle Elena.Her eyes are wide open and shes excited like she knows who we're going to see.She squeals and makes baby noises as we walk up to the house I haven't been to in years.

*Knock Knock*

I place Elenas little pink beanie on that I know she hates but its freezing and I dont want her to catch a cold.

"I know but it will keep you warm"She touchs my face and starts to play with my necklace.

"Hi can I help you?" A deep voice asks from behind me .He looks so much like Zayn....

"Kieran?"I say,shocked.Hes grown up so much.

"Deen?"He says as shocked as I am.

"Holy crape your taller than me!"He laughs.

"Come in,Its flipping cold"He opens the door with a key and we're greeted with warmth.

"Zayn's home I wonder why he didnt open the door..."Kieran mumbles.

"Oh...Um is he in his room?"I ask.

"Yeah he should be...But where have you been?"He asks,curiously,sitting on the kitchen bench.

"Fernsdale,North of Operal"He whistles.

"Thats a real high class place.Good for you an-are you holding a baby?"He suddenly jumps off the counter,and stands right infront of us.

"Yeah......Kieran this is Elena....Your uh-um niece"His eyes widen.

"Wait.So-you-Zayn-Her?"I nod.

"Shit.Well uhhh umm damn"Kieran says,shocked for words.

"This is the reason why I'm here to see your brother"His eyes widen even more.

"He doesnt know?"I shake my head.

"Well hes upstairs.You both have alot to talk about and so I'm gonna head out.It was good to see you Deen.I look forward to spending more time with Elena"He hugs me and kisses elenas cheek.

"Thank you Kieran.You've grown into a confident young man.More talkative and thats good"He shrugs.

"I was missing out on alot by not talking so I just started to talk and now I cant seem to stop.But I hope to see yous soon.Oh and good luck"He waves and heads out,his eyes lingering on Elena.

I look towards the stairs.

"This is it Elena"We are now standing outside of his door.My palms are starting to sweat and my hold on elena becomes tighter.

*Knock Knock*

"Kieran not now"He calls out.

"Its not Kieran"I say.

Silence.

I hear his footsteps and soon the door is open.

A shirtless Zayn meets us.His eyes widen but then then they turn confused as he looks at Elena.

"Deen....."