38

Deen

One after the other after the other.They kept coming.I am tempted to look but the reminder of that photo stops me.

I know we're not together.We're not Boyfriend and Girlfriend.Just friends.But it hurts.It hurts,so much that I feel numb.If I didnt have feelings for him I wouldnt feel this way.He doesnt even know how I feel.So I'm just overreacting.I'm letting this get to me.I'm letting myself feel pain.Its the thought of him and that girl.What was I thinking? That he'll realise he feels the same and we'll live happily ever after? I know I said we're just friends,I know I did.

I need to just move past this and just pretend it never happened.Zayn would never go for a girl like me so I should just stop my feelings.I have school,work and my dad to deal with.The mirror shows me how dead I look.Bags from not sleeping,Hair bundled on top of my head like a birds nest,Clothes dismantled from moving around last night.I let out a small sigh.Whats so good about me? I look at my reflection amd see nothing but a short,skinny tanned brown eyed girl.This is the first time I've been insecure.I have no curves,no butt.Nothing a guy would want in a girl.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE???"I rush out of my room and into the sittingroom to find mum looking like shes seen a ghost and richard standing there shirtless.

"Mum....What are you doing home?"My voice sounding croaky.

"What is he doing here???"She yells,glaring at richard.

"Mum calm down,please"I plead.

"Deen you better explain yourself this instance"She demands,folding her arms.

Hold on.

Who is she to come here and yell at me? After leaving me here for two months.It hasnt been two months so what is she doing back?

"Are you serious? You have the nerve to yell at me? I dont even get why your so angry! You left me here for two months! So what the hell are you doing back!!"Mum staggers back,shocked by my outburst.

"How did you get in contact with him"I roll my eyes and laugh coldly.

"You were to caught up in your own world to notice the constant letters I got every month"Her face fills with guilt.

"No dont give me that look! You cant start feeling guilty now! You left me to face everything on my own.Rose tore you apart,I get that.It tore me apart too.I helped you no matter how much I hated you for abandoning me! I still helped you.....Yet you just kept leaving me....."The tears flow freely down my face.Everyones silent.

"Of course you have nothing to say,I didnt expect any less from you"And with that I grabbed my keys and ran out the front door only to bump into the last person I wanted to see.

"Hey! Hey! Whats wrong?"He says,gripping my arms.

"Zayn let go"I snap,tugging myself away from his grip.

"Not until you calm down and tell me what the hells wrong?"My tears are still falling down my face and I feel like I'm going to explode.I do the only thing I know that will make him let go.My knee pulls back and knees him right in his 'area'

"Fuck!"He curses,Dropping to the ground.I run to the car,my hands shaking as beep the car open.

One thing pops up then the other! It never ends.After one problem its piled with other ones.Why cant anything in my life just be ok? Why does it have to be filled with complications,pain,Heartbreak.I get that curve balls come at you from any angle but having curve balls coming at you continuously is just fucking messed up.Why? Is the question I ask alot,most of the time I never get my answers.But right now I need someone to pour my heart out to someone.Weak,yes But I couldnt give a shit right now.I do a u-turn and head towards the one place I promised to go back to.

----------------------------

Awwww poor deen....The mums a botz hahahahha JK Comment and vote:) xx