Epilogue

10 years Later

The years have gone by so fast that I cant even believe  the things that have happend through out them.

I have two beautiful kids and one on the way.Elena loves being an older sister to Cody.Cody is turning 7 in a few months and Elena is going to intermediate.Shes looking more like Zayn everyday where as Cody is a splitting image of me.

I'm having another girl and the kids are excited especially Zayn.

He keeps checking up on me and worrying about me.I find it sweet but funny.He goes crazy when Harper kicks.He thinks I'm going into labour.Idiot.

Well my idiot.

Zayn won me over.

I fell head over heels for him.He kept doing so many things and showing me that I could trust him so I gave him another chance.Everyone deserves another chance.

Over the years hes never stuffed up.Hes been the best father and Partner to the kids and me.

Sometimes my mind wonders.What if I didnt meet Zayn? Would my life have still turned out the same?

People say they wish they could go back and change their regrets and mistakes.But what we dont realise is that our regrets and mistakes make such a difference in our lifes,it changes our future,for better or for worse.

I wouldnt change a thing.In the end all the pain I went through brought me to my happiness now.

Zayn asked me multiple times.

What is it going to take?

I replyed with,Everything.

It takes everything to repair what was broken.But it takes courage to want to repair everything.

He had that.He did everything it took to get me back.

What it takes?

Well you should know the answer to that.

----------------------------

ITS FINISHED!!!!!! MY SECOND BOOK IS FINISHED!!!!!!

I'd like to say thank you to my sister DEEN:) I hope you enjoyed this and that your not too down anymore about Zayn leaving!!

REMEMBER HAPPY DAYS!

This has been a weird and funny experience but to anyone who read this THANK YOU!!!

Koe kia xxx

Getycer xx