PLEASE READ!! (IMPORTANT)

So this is new for me like really new. Never in a million years did I think that I would be writing a fan fiction story.

Especially if it is about Zayn Malik. This story is dedicated to my little sister Jusdeen. She wanted a story about Zayn and her. So here I am.

It also features the rest of 1D which was weird for me to write but I had help from Jusdeen. She plays the main character:Dean Forington

Theres a photo of her up top!! I know she is young but it is a Fan fiction story.

Cast list: It is up and can be found as its own chapter.

I am truly sorry if any information about Zayn is incorrect. I do not mean to offend any one. I dont know much about him......scratch that actually nothing but his last name and that he was in 1D.

BUT I will have my cousins and sister help me.

That is basically it. I may or may not write at the end of each chapter.

I actually started this book in 2014 but I am now editing it and their are some major changes. It is now 2016. Anyone who actually took the time to read this I do appreciate it considering it was just a muck around.

A lot is going to change because some of this is just cringe and more cringe. 13 year old me needed to learn more punctuation and a better storyline and plot.

Koe kia Getycer xx