48

Deen

For the first time in my life,I actually was having a actual conversation with my mum,about uni,the people,the area.It was......nice.To not look at her and think about how selfish or how weak she was.This woman sitting infront of me is a changed one from the one I left two years ago.

"So that's ok?"I come back in the sittingroom to see paris grinning like a child on christmas morning.

"Of course! You gals go and have some fun!"I tilt my head.What?

"Come on! I brought our stuff! Lets go! We'll head to the gym-"

"But louis said to bring elena"I say,cutting her off.It was more like an excuse.

"Oh shoot.......Oh! We can just take her then drop her here after,then we'll head to the bar after getting dressed! Yep!"Paris,skips past me to the door.

"We wont be too long.Elena's bedtime is in afew hours"Mum puts elena's coat on.

"Say hi to Niall for me"Mum says.Huh?

"Hes my personal trainer! Nothing else!"I shiver at the thought of my mum and Niall.......

"Right come on missy.Lets go meet afew old friends"Elena's eyes seem to get lighter everyday and it scares me on how much shes looking like him everyday.

* * *

"Wow they did up the place"I comment.The place is now not looking like a makeshift gym but an actual one.

"Whoah I would so work out here"Paris says,whistling.

"Good,they're closed.Hopefully they've all showered"I say to elena who is oblivious to what is happening.

The little bell dings as I push open the door.Its like old times.

"NIALL!! DID YOU TURN THE CLOSING SIGN ON?"I'm sure that was Liam.

"YEAH! I DID NOT LONG AGO!"Niall yells,slightly confused.

"CHECK WHOS AT THE FRONT!"Paris giggles.

"YEAH OK! Who the fu-"I quickly cover elenas ears.

"Deen!"I'm soon in his arms with elena once again squashed.

"Where have you been!!"He yells,shaking my shoulders.

"Its been like....Fuck....I dont know....awhile"I slap him on the arm but when I do I hit pure muscle.Niall is certaintly not the lanky,skinny guy anymore.

"What was that for??"He wails.

"I'd like to stop you from ruining my childs innocence!"Nialls eyes widen.

"Since when!!!"

"Since Last year"He shakes his head,still shocked.

"Uh whos the you know...."

"I'm not saying.....But how are you? You're buff now"I say changing the subject.

"Well yeah! I've been pumping these baby's up-"His face is soon pushed by,Of course Harry.

"You have along way to go mate"I laugh at how Niall looks like a little preschooler.All mad and annoyed.

"Harry"His signature smirk never fails to make me roll my eyes.His hairs longer and I swear hes gotten even taller.

"Deen"I roll my eyes.He was always so seductive.Things never change.

"Harry stop eyestalking"Liam scolds,Hugging me.

"Hey boss"

"I heard someone come in.I thought it was Niall mucking around again"Niall goes to talk but is cut off by Liam.

"Louis said you were coming in today"I nod.

"And who do we have here"He says gesturing to Elena and Paris.

"Guys this is my friend Paris,Paris this is Liam,Harry and Niall"Paris shakes all their hands,smirking.

"Ahhh so you turned up"Louis sings.

"Of course"

"So....shes yours?"I smile and nod,holding Elena's hand.

"This is Elena,shes 1 and abit"

"Whoah never thought you'd be a teen mum"Harry mutters.Almost....disappointed?

"Yeah me too....But here I am and I dont regret it"O cant see my life without Elena.

"So whos the baby daddy?"Harry asks,folding his arms.

"Guys-I-Look I'm not ready ok....Just can we not..."Liam coughs.

"Sure.Explain.Where have you been for the past two years?"

"Now guys you have to understand that....."

* * *

"Bye baby,Mummy will be home soon"I kiss elena and head towards the door.

"Oh! hot mama in the house!"Paris sings,bumping her hip against mine.

"Hey she'll be fine.This is a night out to just let go.If you're still not feeling it after an hour,we'll come home.I promise"She grips my hands tightly.I nod.

"Ok bye Mrs Kameal!"I trail behind paris.

She had me put on a purple strapless dress that I have to admitt just covers my butt and is so uncomfortable but of course paris said its supposed to look like this and that I look 'sexy'.She also gave me black wedges to apparently show my legs off.My hair was straightened and was hanging loosely,My lips were a light pink.I just had eyeliner on but I thought the smokey eye effect was abit over the top.To say I wasnt feeling like a 'slut' would be lie.I cant help but feel like one.I mean I might aswell be a cougar.I have a child and I'm going clubbing,looking like a striper.But this is just one night.I mean what could go wrong?

----------------------------

Do you think everythings going to go well? Idk tbh....

Comment and vote!! xx