11

Zayn

"Zayn mate you showed"Ben cheers,instantly handing me a beer.

"Yeah,wouldnt miss it"He laughs.

"Yeah I know,My sis-"A high pitch squeal interupts him.

"Zayynn!! Youu caame!"Angela wraps her arms around my waist,laughing her head off about something.

"I knew she'd find you either way,good luck"Ben says patting my arm and walking away.

"We can go upstairs..."She slurs.I'm about to take her up on her offer until I see golden brown hair in the corner of my eye.

"Deen?"Why would she be here? Who's the guy? She cant have a boyfriend,she would have told me.Right? I My jaw starts to clench as his hands slowly start to rub her back.

"Did youuu sayy somethhing baabe..."

"I'll be back"I push my way through the crowd,keeping my eyes on deen.

He pulls her arms around his neck and pulls her closer.He says something in her ear which makes her smile.I've never seen anyone make her smile except me.

"Deen"She pulls away,slightly.Her eyes widen at the sight of me.

"Zayn,Hey this is...."

"Hayden"He finishes off for her.

"Yeah Hayden" She says looking at him like he's a fucking god. Did he give her something?

"Did you spike her drink?" I spit,pushing him.

"No! Zayn stop! He didn't do anything! Louis gave me this drink l, it was actually really good" She slurs, leaning into this dip-shits chest. He smiles.

"Deen,come on. I'll take you home" I go to grab her hand but she moves her hand away.

"No I dont want to go, I want to dance with Hayden" She says like a 5-year old.

"Deen-"

"Dude if she doesnt want to go, she doesn't want to go" I pull Deen to me and give him a hard, cold glare.

"She's coming home with me" Deen seems to be in her own world as her head lies against my chest, she doesn't seem to mind anymore that she's coming with me.

"Whatever" He says walking away. I look down to see her drawing circles on my chest.

"Lets get you home" She nods, tiredly.

----------------------------

Awww zayn to the rescue! Haha:)