23

Deen

Theyre going to hate me.They wont like me.My dad is going to tell me this was all a lie.

"Deen,please come out"Louis pleads.I've been in the bathroom the whole morning with louis trying to get me to come out.But with no luck.I thought I would be ok.I thought I wouldnt freak out like I am now.All the doubts I had in my head,I'm starting to believe all of them.

"Deen"Harrys voice,Soft.

"Please let me in,Lets talk.Me and you"Should I? I hesitste but move from sitting on top of the toilet seat.Seeing harry could maybe help.

"Please"My hand slowly twists the lock open.I sit back down on the toilet seat.

He walks in wearing a navy blue suit with shiny black dress shoes.His curls styled into a formal look.

"Your looking nice,where are you going?"He smiles

"Thank you,Well you see I'm supposed to be going to a wedding with a beautiful girl and 3 other guys who are waiting for her"I smile,Knowing hes talking about me.

"What if that beautiful girl......is scared"His eyes soften as he kneels infront of me,tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"What could this beautiful girl be scared of?"My eyes stare into his bright green ones.

"They wont like her.They'll hurt her and she'll never be able to be fixed"I whisper.Harry grips both of my hands.

"They'll love her.They wont hurt her because I'll be there along with Louis,Niall,and Liam"His words seem to take apart of my worries away.My hands tighten around his.

"How are you so sure?"

"Trust me,She will not be hurt because I wont let that happen,Who wouldnt love you?"Something tells me harrys saying something I knew he was going to say.But its like hes defeated.

"I like you,alot Deen.I know you dont feel the same.....its taken everything in me not to kiss you right now.....But I dont want to break our friendship just because I couldnt keep my lips to myself"His eyes never leave mine.I knew this would come.

"You have nothing to worry about,I promise"His voice,promising.

"Thank you,Harry"He nods,moving his hands to my face,his finger tracing my lips.

"I wont take away something you have......."My eyes close as he leans down and places a gentle kiss on the corner of my mouth.

"Because I know I'm not the one you want....."My eyes open as he stands up and walks to the door.

"Come on"I stand up and follow harry out,my brain is full of......I-I'm no too sure.

*  *  *

I knew harry liked me.I just wasnt expecting him to confess.His voice sounded like he was straining to say those words.I appreciate him not taking away my first kiss.Yes I havent been kissed before.Boys werent in my mind at all.It just never hit me until harry mentioned it.But what did he mean by hes not the one I want? How does he know hes not the one? Not saying he is,just how? Am I that easy to read?

"We're here"Louis anounces.My nerves instantly start to come back,along with the doubts.

"Hey,Relax."Harry says,in my ear.His hands slip down my shoulders and around my waist.My body seems to tense but relax.

"I-I-"His curls tickle my neck as he kisses my bare shoulder.

"Relax.I made you a promise remember?"I nod.

"Good,so if I let go your not going to panic ok?"He slowly moves his hands from my waist.He smiles at me before walking to the guys.I was surprised when harry said they were coming.It made feel better though,knowing they were going to be here.

They all start to walk until I stop them.

"Guys!"They turn around and I cant help but 'awe' at them.Liam is in a white dress shirt with black dress pants,his formal self.Louis is the same as liam but has a Light blue shirt,I never really saw louis in a suit like harry,and Niall is in a white t-shirt with a bow tie printed on it and black skinnies with white converse.Not formal like the rest but he looks adorable.

"You all look so handsome"They all give shy smiles.

"Before we go in,I want to say thank you.You all are so Kind and Amazing to come out here with me.But whatever happens in there,Good or bad I am thankful that you were all here for me"We all come into a group hug and I feel like crying,But I dont.This feels like family.Right now.

"We werent going to leave you to go by yourself"Liam says,Squeezing my hand.

"Ok lets go before your late"I take the invitation and hand it to the guy near the door.He lets us in which I was surprised beacause I mean look at us.One girl,4 guys.but then again its a wedding.Anyone with a invitaion can get in even if one person has it.

----------------------------

Oh lala harry aye? Ngaaww haha comment and vote:) xx