Four

Across campus while Robert and Rory were having a heart to heart over coffee, a hungover Logan Huntzberger was just waking up. Logan rolled over and ignoring the blonde asleep beside him, he grabbed his cell to check it for messages, seeing none he sighed. It had already been more than a day since he had left the message for Rory and she had yet to call him back. He wondered if she had gone home for the remainder of the weekend that she hadn't called him. After spending the afternoon yesterday with the guys yesterday he had gone out and ended up picking up, well actually, he couldn't remember her name. Now he just needed to get up and away quickly before she woke up and he had to make conversation when he couldn't even remember her name. Just as he was slipping out the unknown girl's door, shoes in hand so he wouldn't make any noise, his cell went off.

"Fuck," he muttered, looking over his shoulder, before giving up any pretence of being quiet and quickly pulling his shoes on as he answered his cell, hoping it was Rory.

"Hello."

"Logan, what took you so long to answer?" Ah crap, Logan thought.

"Well, Dad, it is a Sunday morning, I was still asleep."

"Logan it is almost 11am, you should have been up long ago. I have been in the office since 8am!"

"Well Dad, again good for you. Now I assume you had a reason for calling me?"

"Yes, yes I did. Now your mother is very worried about this lifestyle you have been living-"

"Excuse me?!" Logan squeaked, shocked by where this conversation seemed to be heading.

"Your mother, she has been hearing lots of rumors about you, more than normal even. Apparently you have slept with the whole campus. She is beginning to get worried that she won't be able to find you a wife with the reputation that you will have, and that you will end up with someone unsuitable." Mitchum continued on as though he hadn't been interrupted at all.

"You can tell Mom I'm capable of looking after my own love life." Logan answered indignantly.

"I know you are capable of looking after your sex life, but a love life seems to be something you have no experience with. When was the last time you even saw the same girl more than once?"

"Actually this week, I'm sort of seeing someone right now," Logan answered his father honestly, thinking of Rory.

"Have you seen this girl more than once? And have her number listed under an actual name, not a hair color or bra size?"

"That was one time Dad, and yes, she is under her actual name and I have seen her several times."

"Just her?" Mitchum asked in disbelief.

"Well, no, not just her," Logan replied slowly.

"I knew it was too good to be true." Mitchum stated. "Your mother thinks that your reputation is starting to have a negative effect on the families, and therefore the companies, reputation."

"Well that's not my problem, you guys promised me that my life was mine until I left college," Logan said, starting to get angry, hoping this conversation wasn't going where he thought it was.

"That was before we knew you were going to work your way through Yale like some kind of male gigolo!"

"DAD!" Logan shouted down the phone, shocked that his dad even knew the word.

"No Logan, you need to listen to me. You need to try dating just one girl publicly for a few months. Do whatever you want in secret, but in public make sure there is only one name linked with yours for the next three months."