fifteen

Logan stormed off across campus, he just didn't understand it! How could she pick Robert over him? Why? Everyone always picked him, no girl had ever rejected him before and he didn't understand it. Like really, he's Logan Huntzberger! Didn't she understand the kind of power he had. Somewhere in his head there was a voice telling him that he didn't want to keep her around and commit to her, so he needs to let her go. Ugh! He needed a drink, so he decided to head to Colin and Finn's dorm.

"Hey guys!" He greeted, bursting in without knocking like normal. "You will never believe what just happen-" Logan started, but cut off once he looked around and realized that Robert was there already.

"No, we will never guess, so why don't you just tell us?" Colin answered sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Maybe Robert can tell you all, I'm sure he has already been gloating," Logan answered with a sneer, as he poured himself a scotch. Colin and Finn both looked at Robert who just shrugged.

"I have no idea what he is talking about, honestly." Robert stated.

"Sure you don't."

"I really don't, Logan."

"Well I just came from Rory's. Does that give you any clues?" Logan replied aggressively.

"Should it?" Robert asked innocently.

"She doesn't want to see me anymore, says she is finished experimenting with casual relationships."

"Logan, I didn't know that she was telling you that today," Robert answered honestly, he knew she had decided that, but not when she planned to tell him.

"Logan, for all you know she could be telling Robert the same thing the next time she sees him," Colin stated, trying to be the voice of reason, and avoid a fight in the middle of his dorm room, he feared for his large television.

"Oh no, she won't. She told me that she plans on continuing to see how things go with Robert," Logan replied snidely.

Robert tried not to look smug, knowing that Logan's ego had been hurt.

"So that's the real issue," Finn said, "that she wants to keep seeing Robert but not you. Your ego has taken a hit."

"No," Logan responded sharply, looking offended at the suggestion. "If she wants to be an idiot then she can go ahead."

"Do I even want to know how she is being an idiot?" Colin asked, looking at Logan, and then Robert to see how he was taking this conversation. Robert appeared to be taking it totally in stride and letting it all float over his head.

"She had Logan Huntzberger and she is giving me up for what? Him?" Logan shouted, as he pointed at Robert, "That's how she is being dumb."

"But Logan, you don't want to be her boyfriend, you just want causal sex?" Colin queried.

"So?"

"How good is this girl in bed?" Finn asked. "Maybe we should have thrown our names in the hat, Colin mate," he stated nudging Colin with his elbow, while waggling his eyebrows.

"HEY!" Both Logan and Robert exclaimed at the same time.

"What are you looking like that for? You haven't even slept with her." Logan asked Robert angrily.

"Because it's disrespectful to Rory, and that's not right," Robert responded.

"Sure, you always did care about being respectful to women, that's right. Oh wait, no it's not. You never show women respect unless you are related to them."