You are my home

Disclaimer: this chapter contains cringe

POV:  Percy

I had managed to not have an actual conversation one on one with Annabeth this entire time we had been here. I was hoping it would stay that way. But if course my luck sucks arse.

I was sitting on the beach. I unconsciously walked to the same spot Annabeth and I used to hang out in. Dam. So there I was just minding my own business when I heard the voice of the woman I used to love but now despise. "Hey Seawe-" I cut her of before she could say Seaweed Brain "No. It's either Omega or commander to you." If it was even possible her face fell even more. "Right, sorry" she muttered. "What do you want?"
"Nothing, I just come here everyday."
Oy with the poodles already.
"Come back later. I don't want to talk, look, hear, or see you. Bye, bitch." Wow, her face just keeps getting sadder and sadder. "Ok, I get it you hate me. You wish I was dead. But can you please stop being so mean?" I considered it. "Nah, if you don't want me to be mean. Don't fucking talk to me!" She still looked hurt but tried to mask it with anger. Key word tried.  "Go to Tartarus!" I almost laughed at her attempted insult. "He's practically my brother so sure. I'll see you there."

I kinda wish I hadn't stopped Nikki from killing Annabeth. I'm so bored and she won't stop harassing me and my army.

I realized that it's a lot harder to forgive Hazel, Frank, and Leo than I thought it was going to be. To be completely honest the only ones I am 100% not mad at are Grover, Hestia, Hades and Clarisse which even  surprises me. But I am trying to be civil for my armies sake. Beckendorf I'm pretty sure is already best friends with Leo. Luke however still hates everyone and everything outside of the army. I can't really blame him.

I had just come back from comforting Luke again. I swear I'm going to kill Jason. Sadly I don't think I'm allowed to cause that might piss Drama Queen off and even though I can technically make him fade I'm SOOO not in the mood. I had just plopped down on my bed when Nikki came. "Hey prince charming." I hate it when she calls me that. She knows I hate it too. I've tried to get her to stop but that only makes her say it more so I've stopped trying. "Listen I know it's hard being home again and you really do not want to go out right now but we have to train the younger campers. I'm sorry." I groaned inwardly. " I can't right now I'm sorry." You know nothing can kill me. I am one of the strongest beings in the universe but somehow spending even just a week here already makes me want to die. " Babe you have too" I really wish I was back on Chaos planet. "No" "Yes" "No" "Yes"  "No"  "Yes" "NO!" "YES!!" That went on for a while. "Stop whining and go. I don't like this anymore than you. You think I like hanging out with your
ex-girlfriend? No, of course not. But I have to and so do you. Do you think I like being here? At your home?  Do you know how scared I am that you will want to stay here and get back together with.. with... that Athena spawn?" I couldn't believe that she would even think that. "I-"
"Nevermind, don't come. Bye." And with that she left. Oh fuck.

The thing with Nikki is that when you get into a fight with her you gotta give her some space, or else she might kill you or blow something up. I think being here has really taken a toll on the entire army, mostly me, Luke, and Nikki. I know that this wasn't your typical big fight were there is crying, screaming, and people throwing things it was more emotional and cival. Yet it hurt more. I couldn't believe that she thought I would EVEN consider getting back together with Annabeth. That made me consider how good of a boyfriend I even was. Gods, I hate it when she is mad at me.

I decided to wait a couple of hours before I went to her. However, I couldn't wait that long so it ended up being 30 minutes, before I went looking for her. Once I found her I dragged her back to my room so we could talk. " Wow, a new record. Usually it only takes you 10 minutes before you come running." She said. I was trying to figure out how to apologize and talk to her. My ADHD wasn't helping me out very much so I just kinda started talking. "Listen I am very very very sorry, ok? I love you more than anything. Anything. I would never want to get back together with Annabeth. Ever. Let alone want to stay here. I'm sorry I was being so stubborn. From now on I will just suck it up. I know how hard this has been on you and me complaining hasn't helped much so from now on whatever, whenever you need anything come to we and I'll help. I know I haven't been the best boyfriend lately and I would like to change that. I'm sorry. So sorry." I took a deep breath after finishing my long speech. " Dude, chill. Yeah, I was pissed but we're good. Take a deep breath and relax," She then kissed me.
" So you coming to help me train the campers?" She asked
"Yup. I'll be down in a sec." She nodded and was about to leave before I stopped her. "Hey, Nikki?"
"Yeah?"
"You are my home."