Epilogue

100 years later

"Show it to me again," A little 7 year old girl demanded. "I can do it" her father chuckled knowing that she could. They were in the arena practicing.

After a while they took a break. She's getting closer. "Tell me how you learned it, daddy." His daughter inherited his sass, stubbornness, and baby seal face. He told her a small part about how he learned it and who he learned it from. It was a disarming trick he learned long ago. "So if Luke tought you it does that mean he's better than you?"

"Damn straight!" Someone called from the other side of the arena. Percy rolled his eyes at Luke's answer. "No, it doesn't. For a while he was but he's lost his touch. Daddy's way better." Her winked at her and she giggled.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"
Three more kids were running towards him. 2 boys and one more girl. They were still too young to train with him and their older sister. He had 4 kids:
Calypso (7), Bobby (4), Clarisse (3), and Tyson (3). You're probably wondering why he would name his oldest daughter after one of his ex girlfriends. But she just looked like a Calypso. Nikki thought so too.

The rest of the army filed into the arena. Percy and Nikki are the only ones who have had kids. The army is totally crazy about them. Silena and Beckendorf don't have kids yet. They are waiting for the right time after all they have an eternity.

Even with kids the army still goes on missions. They've been back to Earth a few times, too.

Leo and Calypso are still going strong. Thalia is still in the hunt and all relationships are still pretty much the same.

Annabeth isn't dating and isn't planning on it. She just doesn't need or want anyone. In a romantic way. She's happy. And she isn't lonely either.

The kids still haven't been to Earth. Percy's oldest daughter wants to be just like Percy. She wants to work her way through the ranks and one day join the army. The kids all get immortality when they are 18 so their parents just want them to stay safe until then.

They obviously don't take them on their missions so Chaos takes care of them. He's obsessed with them. Just between you and me I'm pretty sure he sends the army on random missions just to spend time with the kids.

Percy hasn't told them much of his past. One day the time will come but it's not the time yet. The kids still have a lot of growing up to do.

Everyone was in the arena. The army was playing with the kids and Percy and Nikki were sitting down. Percy was staring at Nikki in awe while she was watching the kids. She glanced at him.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies."

They laughed and she rested her head on his shoulder.

Life was good. Is good.