❤️❤️❤️

I will be editing all of the chapters to make them look "nicer" I guess.

You probably don't care about this. If you don't please don't read it. But I just wanted to say another thank you.

When I first started this book I had just moved and I was starting all over again. I didn't feel like I fitted in.

But one of the many good things that came out of the move was my introduction to Percy Jackson (which I will be forever grateful for) and to Wattpad (which I will also be forever grateful for). Some people might think that I'm getting too old to be writing fanfictions and reading Percy Jackson. They may be right, but I couldn't care less. I love writing fanfictions and I love reading Percy Jackson. I think I'm getting off track here. Okay.

I started this book thinking that nobody would read it. I actually started multiple books but this one was my first. I'm sad it's over but I also love that I finished it.

I know that all of this is neither here nor there. I think I just wanted to vent and talk. But as cringey as it is it's all true.

I might write a few more updates in the future but this is probably it for now. Unless I want to write something completely useless to get to 30 chapters.

I love you guys so much and it's crazy to think that I have 3.3k reads. It means the world to me.

❤️❤️❤️