Beat Up Freddy x Reader

Another Freddy x Reader. How'd ya guess?!?!?

But I love Freddy, so it works out

Prompt from (wow, you guessed it again!) mommy108! *and the crowd goes WILD* *clap clap clap clap*

lol, thanks a bunch gurlie for the supply of prompts and requests (I swear the others are on their way! Even the ones from like. A month ago. IT'S COMING!!)

AND TO YOU OTHER PEOPLE. REQUEST. DO IT. COME ON. I KNOW THAT SOME OF YA READ THIS, SO PLEASEEEEE REQUEST!!

hee hee love you guys so much <3

Prompt: the breyers beat up our poor Freddy, but Reader's there to comfort him<3

(just so ya know all my prompts are indeed paraphrased lol)

As per the norm, angst is indeed included in this chapter. Proceed at your own risk.

ALSO TW FOR BULLYING!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO STINKING MUCH SO STAY SAFE AND REMEMBER: YOU ARE SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY FANFICTION YOU BEAUTIFUL PERSON YOU!!

I love you<33

Freddy grunted, trying to stifle his wince against the kick directed at his mid section. He could already feel the bruise forming underneath his shirt.

"He's so weak," someone said, but Freddy didn't know whether it was Brett or Burke. He felt dizzy from pain as another blow landed on his stomach, his breath flying from his lungs. He struggled to push air back into his shuddering body.

"He is," the other boy agreed, his tone chastising, and Freddy winced.

A kick landed on his leg, his bad leg, and a screaming pain raced through him as he cried out, struggling to keep tears at bay. The bullies only laughed, as if someone in pain was some sort of sick form of entertainment that they had gotten to view for free. The thought made Freddy feel worse.

"Think he's had enough?" The first voice said, and Freddy shivered against the pain.

He didn't see the other blow coming, but he felt it just as much as the others. His body screamed in pain, or maybe that was him, as the boys snickered again.

"Hmm," the other voice was responding. "I think so," and Freddy was thanking the stars that his torture was finally over.

"I think he could stand a little more," the first voice admitted, and Freddy was taking back his thanking and started cursing them again.

Someone punched his stomach, hitting the same spot as earlier, and Freddy shrank away, fighting off a cry of pain.

The second voice swore. "Dad's calling me. We've gotta go."

The first voice whined, "As, I was just started to have a little fun." He nudged Freddy's leg with his foot, snorting when Freddy hissed in pain.

"Dude, seriously. We have to go."

Sighing, the boy landed one more kick to Freddy's gut (which was met with a grunt and clenched teeth) before turning and walking away.

Freddy, shaking, pulled his arms to his chest, burying his face into them. His body was aflame with pain, his leg screaming from the blows it had taken. He didn't know how much more he could have taken.

"Freddy?" A voice said, and Freddy's eyes snapped open, alarm racing through his sore body. Did they come back? Was it one of his siblings?

He calmed down slightly when he saw a pair shoes walking slowly towards him. Then, suddenly, they were running, and Y/N's voice was laced with horror when she spoke. "Oh my stars, Freddy!"