02

"Prem, how's it going?" Tay pulled Prem into the stall, and this happened to what Prem had in his hands. "You also go to the queue to buy milk!"

"Ah... How can you know your enemy without queuing up?" prem made a random excuse.

"So what happened? They didn't recognize you, did they?"

"No. So many people, who pay attention to me. And I'm not from your university, no one knows me."

"You're right. Well, are those girls lining up to buy milk for Boun?"

"Well, it seems, after all, he is really handsome."

"What! You say he's handsome! I'm a hundred times more handsome than him!"

"Uh..."

"No, I'll bring the guitar tomorrow, and I'll use my beautiful guitar sound to attract the girls."

"I think it's better not to. It's so noisy, who can hear your guitar." Actually, Prem wanted to say that girls like good looks, and Boun is indeed much handsome than Tay.

"Which side are you on! Why do you keep suppressing me. Are you... in love with him too?!'"

"How is that possible! I'm a straight! You'd better think of a way to get the customers back." Although Prem plausible, he didn't know why he felt a little guilty.

"Got it, we have promotions! Buy three get two free, buy five get five free, buy more get more free!"

"Okay..." Prem walked back to the back to help with the barbecue.

In the next few days, the competition between the guitar club and the swimming club was in full swing. Although Boun's popularity is high, Prem's exclusive kebabs are also memorable, and many people come to buy them every day.

Originally, PremBoun's impression was pretty good, but he couldn't stand Tay's brainwashing in his ears, and he worked so hard but he still couldn't beat Boun, a guy who sold his looks. Prem felt that agreeing to Tay to help was the biggest mistake this holiday season, and Boun was the number one enemy who made him work so hard!

Finally made it to the last day, and the activity ended early in the afternoon. Prem finally breathed a sigh of relief and could eat a big meal before taking a good rest.

"Prem, you've worked so hard these days. Let's go for a drink." Tay took Prem and two other friends to a cafe in the campus.

After sitting down, Prem flipped the menu.

"Brother, is this a consolation for my hard work? I want to eat delicious food, not coffee."

"I know. But it's not time to eat yet. You order a dessert first."

The four of them were sitting in the cafe chatting. Suddenly, Tay caught sight of a man coming in at the door. Quickly pick up the menu and block himself and the Prem next to him.

"What are you doing?" Prem was bewildered by Tay.

"Look, that Boun." Tay winked at Prem.

Boun was sitting on their left, three tables away, and it looked like Boun was waiting for someone.

"He's here, what are you hiding?"

"Although the swimming team only won a little against us in this event, it would be a shame if he came here to talk."

At this time, another girl came in the door, looked around and walked to Boun with a smile.

"Ah! Prem, that girl is Mina, whom I am chasing now." Tay said excitedly in a low voice with Prem. "How did they get together?"

"Is Boun chasing Mina too, you see they look very close."

"No way. This Boun is going to win me over anything. Now even Mina is going to take away! Prem, help me find a way!"

"You wait and listen to what they have to say." Prem motioned Tay to calm down.

Now It is holiday time, in addition the cafe is on campus, so there are not many customers, so it is relatively quiet. If you listen carefully, you can hear the chat between Boun and Mina.

"P'boun. Are you tired these days?" Mina's voice was so soft that it really melted heart.

"Er... it's okay. Mina, what did you ask me out today?"

"Can't I ask you out if have nothing to do?"

"No. I think that you seem to be in a hurry to find me, thinking you have something to do."

"P'boun, the event is over, are you free tomorrow?"

"I seem to accompany Ohm tomorrow..." Boun looked a little embarrassed.

"P'boun! Stop making excuses. Let's go on a date tomorrow."

"What?"

"I like you, Phi knows that too."

"Er..."

"Prem, Mina likes Boun. I have no hope." Tay leaned on Prem's shoulder and pretended to cry.  "Prem, what should I do?"

"Get up! Useless." Saying that, Prem stood up and walked to Boun's side.

"This junior, P'boun won't like you! Because..." Prem put his arms around the stunned Boun.  "Because, P'boun is my boyfriend!"

"What! I don't believe it." Mina blushed with anger.

Prem leaned over and kissed Boun's face.  "Believe it now!"

"You!" Mina's eyes instantly turned red, she turned and ran out of the cafe.

Prem motioned to Tay, Tay quickly chased her.  Mina is sad now, if Tay performs well, he may win Mina's heart.

It was only at this time that Boun recognized that Prem was the boy who took the photo that day.  When he wanted to ask a question, Prem had already slipped away.

Prem's voice was not loud, but it was loud enough for everyone in the cafe to hear it clearly. Some people had already recorded this scene and then posted it on to the campus network. After all, Boun is also popular, the video was forwarded crazily on the Internet.

"It turns out that Boun has never had a girlfriend because he likes boys."

"Good-looking boy belong to boy. Sad..."

"Who is this boy? It's a good match for Boun."

"Ask for the personal information of Boun's boyfriend."

All of a sudden, Boun and his boyfriend have become popular on the Internet. The worst is Boun, he has only seen Prem once and doesn't even know his name. Moreover, he is a straight man, but because of a person he doesn't know, he is considered to be bent by the public. The point is, Boun doesn't remember what he has had a problem with him, so why does he play tricks on him like this.

Boun was angry, so he started a network of connections and started a school-wide search for this so-called boyfriend.  Of course, there is no such person.

Although Tay is very grateful to Prem for his dedication to chasing the junior, he is also afraid that Boun will trouble him after he finds Prem. He is also afraid that if Prem is always considered gay in the future, it will be troublesome.

"Prem..."

"Don't worry about me. Anyway, I have no chance to go to your campus in the future. He can't find me. Besides, people in your campus will only think he is gay from now on. As for me, no one knows me. It doesn't matter." Prem seems calm.

"Oh, don't worry, I will never fail your sacrifice. I will definitely catch up with Mina."

"Okay, catch up with her and treat me a big meal." In the world, it seems that only the food is the most attractive to Prem, and everything else is irrelevant.

To Be Continued......