20

The next day, Prem seemed to be in a better mood, but he basically ignored Boun. He went straight to the bus and sat down.

Although the friends of the swimming team don't know the specific situation of Prem and Boun, the power of the campus network is still infinite. BP's fan base is so strong, and these two people are often sticky. Although they have not directly asked the parties, most of them defaulted to their relationship as a couple. In today's situation, look at these two little lovers who seem to be quarrelsome.

Mew sat down beside Prem and asked in a low voice, "What's the matter with you and P 'Boun?"

"Nothing."

"Aiya, you should be happy when go out to play. Think about it, the seaside, the beach, walking hand in hand, isn't it so romantic? It's normal for little couple to have a little quarrel, right!"

Prem was about to explain: "What little couple..."

"P'Boun, return the seat to you, I'll sit in the back." Seeing Boun approaching, Mew got up quickly. Before leaving, he gave Prem a meaningful look.

Boun smiled and sat next to Prem, secretly observing Prem's expression. He took out the potato chips bought last night from his backpack and put them in Prem's hand, and said in a low voice: "I was wrong, forgive me."

Prem was not angry a long time ago, it was just awkward in his heart. Now Boun takes the initiative to make peace. Of course, he needs to give face, he opened the potato chips and eats them.

Seeing this, Boun hurriedly opened the cap of the soda and handed it over. The two made up again, and started chatting with each other.

Halfway through the drive, Prem started to feel sleepy. He stared blankly out of the window, remembering what Mew said just now. Yes, the seaside, the beach, walking hand in hand, is really romantic, if he can sit on the beach with P'Boun blowing the sea breeze, that would be great too.

Thinking about it, he fell asleep with the shaking car. The body also slowly tilted to Boun's side, and his head rested on Boun's shoulder.

Boun's heart moved too. Looking at Prem leaning on his shoulder, enjoying this moment of his own little Pao.

Don't know who first noticed the two people who were sleeping next to each other and started whispering. Also, both of them have good faces, leaning close to each other, holding hands at some point, the bright sunlight outside the window shines on the faces of the two through the curtains, such a scene, even a straight man thinks it is very beautiful.

Mew tiptoed to the front and took a picture of the sleeping faces of the two. Upload it on IG, #littlecouple. Soon, the photos began to be frantically reproduced and republished.

The two slept until the destination, and it was natural that Prem and Boun shared the room when they divided the rooms, which seemed to be a matter of course. They changed their clothes and set off to the beach for training. By the end of the day, it was already covered in darkness.

Dinner was eaten at the hotel cafeteria. They made an appointment to go back to the room to have a rest, and to have a drink on the promenade by the sea later.

Prem is looking forward to the romantic beach walk with Boun, and his heart is already drifting away while he was sitting in the room. But Boun still didn't act, and was still playing games on his mobile phone.

Prem couldn't bear it any longer, so he opened his mouth. "Phi, I want to go to the beach, are you going?"

Boun hesitated for a moment, smiled and nodded. In fact, Boun was a little tired and just wanted to lie still, but he was worried that Prem to go alone, so he wanted to accompany him.