14

The two supported each other and went ashore.

Prem was shocked by Boun, and he was obviously worried, but he couldn't control his emotions when he saw that he was fine, so he blamed him loudly.

"What's the hell are you doing! I thought you sank to the bottom and couldn't get up." Prem took off the wet shoes and socks on his feet and threw them aside.

Boun looked at Prem's casual clothes, which were wet and clinging to his body. He didn't know how worried Prem was when he found him underwater. He didn't even have time to take off his shoes and clothes. His heart began to throb.

"I'm sorry..."

"Sorry your ass! If you really sink, you will not be sorry for anyone, but yourself!" Prem did not know whether he was tired or relaxed and collapsed on the ground.

Boun lay next to Prem, and the two lay side by side, looking at the lights on the ceiling, so bright that they couldn't open their eyes, Boun closed his eyes, feeling the tranquility of this moment.

"Prem, do you know why I transferred to Kasetsart?"

This seems to be a taboo topic, the two have never brought it up, and they have deliberately avoided it.

Boun didn't wait for Prem to answer, and started talking to himself.

"You've met Ohm, remember? Our two high schools are in the same school, and it is because of him that I join the swimming team. Later, the two of us went to Srinakhariwirot together. He is the captain of the swimming team and I am the vice-captain of the swimming team. Knowing him for so many years, I don't remember how many big and small competitions, but I have never won against him, sometimes only a few tenths of a second slower than him. Am I bad?" Boun said with a resigned smile.

"No..."

"He is my best friend and my mentor. I have never been angry because I lost to him, nor have I ever been jealous of him. At that time, the coach wanted me to come to the swimming team of Kasetsart University. When I was still thinking about it, it was Ohm who encouraged me to come. He thinks my strength is not inferior to his, it's just because our relationship is too good, and I have only lost a little to him too many times before, and I slowly trapped myself. Maybe leaving his environment, I can break through myself." Boun sat up, looked at the large swimming pool in front of him, and was silent for a while.

Then he said, "Maybe because I want to win him once too much, I sometimes make myself too stressed and nervous. Every time I am in a bad mood or too depressed, I like to dive to the bottom like I just did. I think that space is very safe and relaxing."

"I didn't know just now, so I was very scared...I didn't mean to lose my temper with you." Prem turned sideways and looked at Boun's side face, feeling inexplicably distressed.

"It's okay, I'm actually very pleasantly surprised." Boun reached out and rubbed Prem's wet hair: "Thank you for coming to save me."

"Phi...did the coach scold you?"

"Hmm. Maybe my recent state is indeed a bit poor. I need to step up my training."

"Actually, you are really really good, so don't put too much pressure on yourself."

"Thank you, Pao." Boun gave Prem a bright smile, got up and pulled him up. "Let's go back and take a hot bath and change into clean clothes."

Prem didn't have any spare clothes to change. Boun worried that Prem would catch a cold, he took his own clean bath towel and wrapped him up. He didn't take a bath either. He quickly changed his clothes and took Prem back to the dormitory with his bag on his back.