27

The next day Prem woke up first, and saw Boun's face when he opened his eyes. Although this is not the first time, Prem still feels very shy and happy.

Prem gets up first and takes a shower. Since the first accidental stay in Boun's room, Prem's special toiletries have been kept in Boun's toilet.

Prem looked around while brushing his teeth, it seemed that Boun went out and came back in a hurry yesterday, and there was a pile of unwashed clothes in the laundry basket. Prem decided to help Boun wash after brushing his teeth.

Prem, who has been taken care of all the time, can also take care of his boyfriend occasionally. Thinking about it, he feels very happy.

Prem put the dirty clothes one by one into the washing machine on the balcony, and when he saw the trousers he was wearing outside, he habitually checked to see if there was anything that hadn't been taken out. The next second, Prem pulled out a receipt from Boun's sweatpants pocket.

Pharmacy: hangover medicine. condom. lubricant.

Prem was dumbfounded. Why is there such a receipt? If it weren't for Fluke's explanation yesterday, Prem wouldn't even know that there is such a thing as lubricant. Thinking that Boun was the same as him, preparing these things in advance for the other party, his heartbeat accelerated unconsciously.

But, what did Boun do with the hangover medicine? By the way, where did Boun go last night?

Prem thought for a long time but couldn't figure it out. When Boun got up, Prem pretended to ask Boun's whereabouts last night.

Boun looked at Prem seriously. "Pao, I'm telling you, but don't be angry. I went to the bar to pick up Aya last night."

When Prem heard the name Aya, he had a bad feeling.

"Aya called me many times last night, and I was worried that she had something, so I answered. Then she said she was alone at the bar, and I had to pick her up. She was so drunk that she couldn't answer any questions, so I had to take her to the hotel. Don't worry, I didn't do anything. I'll be back after I've dropped her off. I promise!"

"Really? Just take her to the hotel and you're leaving?" Prem asked tentatively.

"Yes,I didn't do anything to be sorry for you." Boun seemed to remember something again: "I bought her hangover medicine and told her to take it by herself, then I came back."

Boun really didn't do anything, but when Aya rushed to hug him, Boun didn't dare to tell Prem.

But even if Boun said so, Prem still couldn't believe it. If that's all, then just buy hangover medicine, why buy the other two things? If it's what Boun said, where are these two things now?

Prem didn't want to guess Boun like this, nor did he dare. Although his heart was in a mess, he still reminded himself repeatedly to be calm, rational and believe.

Boun got up and went to wash up, the toilet door just closed, the next second Prem started to search, he searched all the drawers, wardrobes, backpacks, and all the places where these two things might be placed.

As a result, nothing was found.

There is only one answer to not being able to find something, used it.

Prem seemed to have a bomb in his head, and at that moment it exploded with a loud bang. All his thoughts and emotions were blown away, and his heart began to ache. The pain made it difficult to breathe, and tears began to rush into his eyes.

Prem's mind flashed Sammy's words that day, 'Boun refused to have intimate contact with Prem because he still likes girls. '

Really? Right. Otherwise, why did he take the initiative, Boun refused. And for his ex-girlfriend, he can just go buy things and do it?