04

Early the next morning, Prem was awakened by a knock on the door. Prem irritably lifted the quilt and walked slowly to the door.

"Who! It's so noisy early in the morning!... P'boun, morning."

"I bought breakfast and ate it together." Boun shook the bag in his hand with a big smile on his face.  Prem was dazed.

Boun didn't wait for Prem to answer, took off his shoes and entered the room, put breakfast on the small table, and sat cross-legged on the carpet.

"Go wash up, I'll wait for you to eat together." Boun saw that Prem was still standing by the door.

"Uh... ok." Prem grabbed his clothes and walked to the bathroom, shaking his head as he walked. He said to himself in a low voice: "Is it because I slept too much? It's like a dream."

Prem came out of the bathroom, Boun had loaded the porridge into a bowl, and beckoned Prem to come and eat.

"Mhm, it's delicious. Phi, where did you buy this porridge, it's delicious." As soon as Prem had something to eat, he threw away a bunch of curious questions.

"I bought it at the corner downstairs. It seems that it has been open for a long time. Have you ever eaten it?"

"No, even though I've lived here for two years, I can't get up every morning, so I just buy a piece of bread for breakfast, or just skip breakfast." Prem spoke without stopping his hand and stuffed a large spoon into the mouth.

"Hey, slow down, no one snatched it from you."

"As expected, porridge should be eaten for breakfast, bread is so boring."

"If you like it, I'll buy it for you tomorrow." Boun suddenly felt that Prem's eating was so cute, his mouth was full, like a little hamster.

"Hmm, okay." Prem stopped suddenly, "P'boun, Why are you being so nice to me? what's the intention?"

"You said, what can you make me have the intention?" Boun deliberately swept Prem up and down, and licked his lower lip again.

"Phi, you're not...?" Prem shuddered.

"Hahahaha, I'm kidding you. I think, we are in the same academy, we are on the same swimming team, and now we are neighbors, so we should take care of each other. And I just transferred, and I don't know anyone, If I need help, I need to trouble you. You won't refuse, will you?"

"No, no. If you need me to help, just say it, I will do my best to help." Prem felt that what Boun said was reasonable, and he actually felt a little guilty about Boun. If Boun needed help, he would definitely not refuse.

After breakfast, the two naturally went to campus together. Thanks to Boun, Prem went downstairs and sat in the car. After getting off the car, they walked a few steps to the teaching building. It's not necessary to think about his anxiety last night. Living in the same building as Boun, have breakfast and a car, such a day is really happy and joyful.

"Ding~" The message from the captain. "The coach temporarily notified that the training this afternoon was changed to a quiz. Brothers, fighting!"

Prem was in a sunny mood. After reading the message, it turned from sunny to stormy, plus lightning.

In the past, the swimming team had a quiz once a month to let the coach see everyone's usual training results and give some specific guidance. This sudden quiz was probably due to Boun's new entry. The coach used the quiz to see Boun's strength and then urged other players.

But quizzes are also good. Training is usually closed, and non swimming teams are not allowed to enter. Only during quizzes and competitions, the swimming pool will be open. At this time, there will be countless girls coming in to watch. No matter how boring the training is at ordinary times, as long as you think of showing off in front of girls, these boys feel worthwhile no matter how hard they are.