28

Fluke received a call that Prem was at New's house, so he drove to New's house. The three of them sat on the carpet, lying down casually like they did when they were little. It's not like when they were kids, now they have their own thoughts.

Even if Prem didn't say anything, New also knows Prem is like this because of whom, and wanted to yell and beat Boun again, but thinking of doing so would make Prem even more sad, and he could only swallow his anger in his stomach.

Fluke was entrusted by Boun. After finding Prem, he secretly sent a message to Boun to report his safety.

"Prem, what's the matter? Tell me." Fluke looked at Prem with empty eyes, his heart clenched.

"P'Boun... cheated." Prem paused for a long time before speaking.

"Bastard!" New thumped the table vigorously angrily.

Fluke thought that Prem just hadn't been in a relationship, so he was very concerned about Boun's words and deeds. Prem is very angry when Boun hides the fact that his ex-girlfriend still can't forget him. But from Prem's words of "cheating", it seems that things are far more complicated than Fluke knows.

"Prem, did you see something or hear something?" Fluke, although angry, remained rational and wanted to clarify the matter.

"I found a receipt from P'Boun's pants, he didn't know it. He bought the hangover, condoms and lube. He said the hangover was for Aya. But he didn't mention he Bought two other things."

Fluke was in total shock. Boun also mentioned the hangover medicine on the phone, and said that he bought her the hangover medicine because he was worried that Aya would be drunk alone in the hotel. But Boun emphasized that Aya left the medicine for herself, and Boun quickly slipped away. Fluke doesn't believe Boun is cheating. If Boun really did something wrong to Prem, then he lied too well.

"Could there be some misunderstanding?" Fluke still didn't give up trying to ask.

"Fluke, do you still want to help excuse that bastard? I really regret letting Prem go to him at the time... " New said fiercely beside him.

"New, don't make trouble, you don't want Prem to be unhappy either."

"Prem, break up with that bastard quickly. If you want to, I'll wait for you, if you don't want to, we are still good friends, I'll be there for everything." New thought of someone he had loved for so many years, and now feeling this injustice, his heart feels like a knife cutting.

"Prem, listen to me. I think there should be a misunderstanding here. Generally, boys and girls don't need lubricants when doing it. I think you should ask P'Boun in person. If he really did it, then break up, don't give yourself any memory and don't give him a chance. But if he didn't, then just clear up the misunderstanding." Fluke wasn't sure if Prem would listen, but he tried his best to persuade Prem.

"Thank you both. Let me calm down and think for a moment."

"Okay, do you still go to the afternoon class? It's the director's class in the afternoon, so it's better not to miss class."

"Okay." Prem replied weakly. "I don't want to go back to the dormitory these two days, whoever takes me in."

"Come and live here. I'll pick you up after college." New volunteered to take on the task.

Boun read Fluke's message and knew Prem's safety, so he was relieved a lot. He still has to attend the class that should be attended, racking his brains to think about how to coax Prem back after college.

All afternoon, Fluke and Sammy kept making Prem happy, and gave some advice by the way. Prem's mood is also a little better, knowing that if he keeps things in his heart, he will only be unhappy, and it will not solve the problem. He probably has a plan in his mind, and after he has adjusted his mood, he will have a serious talk with Boun in a calm manner.

According to the agreement, New came to pick up Prem and go to his house, but there was a traffic jam on the way. Prem decided to go back to the dormitory to collect two changes of clothes, and asked New to pick him up directly at the dormitory.

Prem didn't want to face Boun yet, quietly took two pieces of clothes and randomly stuffed them into the backpack, and intending to go downstairs.

As soon as he turned around, Boun blocked the entrance to the dormitory.

"Pao, can we talk?" Boun's tone was calm, but his face was full of sorrow.

Prem was silent.

"Pao, I was wrong, you are right to be angry, but don't ignore me, okay?" Boun's almost begging attitude made Prem's heart soften all of a sudden.

"You know what I'm mad about?" Prem sighed.

Boun shook his head, nodded again, and asked tentatively: "Because I went out to pick up Aya without your consent? Or is it because I didn't tell you that Aya still likes me?"

Prem shook his head helplessly. "What else did you buy at the pharmacy besides hangover medicine?"

Boun was stunned, how did Prem know that he had bought other things, but now he can only confess and be lenient.

"There's also a box of condoms and a lube." Boun secretly observed Prem's expression, Prem's eyes were wide open, which was Prem's angry look. Boun thought that Prem would mind this matter, so he quickly explained: "I... I just bought it. As for whether it can be used or not, I fully respect your opinion. If you don't agree, I will never force you. I..."

"You bought this...to use it with me?"

"Of course, what else?" Boun was stunned for a while, not understanding exactly what Prem was angry about.

Prem just thought it was ridiculous, and now, Boun can still pull such a lie.

Boun didn't understand what Prem's expression meant, but he was flustered inside, the kind of panic that had no sense of control.

"You think I bought condoms to have sex with Aya?"

"No...not to have sex with her, but already done."

"What did you say? No, I didn't."

"Where is that thing? I searched all over your room, but I couldn't find it."

"In my car. Really, I finished buying things that night, I went back to the car to get my phone, and that's when I called you back. Then I put the things in the car, just took the hangover medicine to Aya."

Prem listened quietly to Boun's explanation, and he really wanted to believe it. Being betrayed by someone he loved really hurt his heart, so he really hoped that what Boun said was true. But it was difficult to believe it again. He had already confirmed in his heart the fact that Boun had cheated, and Boun's explanation had little credibility.

"Pao, what I said is true. I didn't lie to you. If you don't believe me, go check in my car. The things are still in the car."

Prem shook his head, Boun's statement was a bit weak. In Prem's view, even if there was one in the car, it could have been Boun who had put it in advance for this explanation.

"Pao, how to make you believe me. I really didn't do anything hurt to you." Boun became irritable and angry because of his anxiety and helplessness.

Prem feels that the two will quarrel if this continues. He is too tired now, and he wants to rest and leave.

"New is waiting for me downstairs," Prem said, picking up his backpack and leaving.

Boun got even more excited when he heard New's name. Hold on to Prem and don't let him go.

"I won't let you go."

"You have no right to control me."

"Why not? You can be mad at me, but how can you go with New. It's not like you don't know he likes you, are you trying to give him a chance to take advantage of it?!"

"New is not what you think. He is my good friend and I know him well."

"You can't go anyway. I don't allow you to be alone with him." The more Boun said, the more emotional he became, and he reached out to grab Prem's backpack, trying to prevent Prem from leaving in this way.

One wants to go, the other does not let go. When the two men tore and grabbed the backpack, the backpack was thrown out, and after hitting the wall, all the contents in the bag fell out.

To Be Continued...