45

Prem is now very sure that Boun is definitely his mother's biological child. She also likes to pinch Prem's cheeks, and her technique is exactly the same. She also doesn't like Prem to be too thin, and always feeds him.

After dinner, he eats dessert, and after dessert, he eats fruit. She also repeatedly tells Prem not to lose weight and to eat on time.

Back in the room, Prem lies on the sofa with a round belly and couldn't move.

"Pao, get up, go take a shower."

"I can't move, look at my belly."

Boun looked at Prem's belly, touched it with his hands, and playfully said, "Is this my baby? It's three months old, isn't it?"

Prem glanced at Boun. "Yes, guess if it's a boy or a girl?"

"Well... I want twins."

The two chatted for an hour, and Prem finally felt better and was willing to take a bath.

Halfway through the shower, Boun took off his clothes and quietly slipped in.

"Hey! What are you doing!" Prem subconsciously covered his private parts with his hands, looking terrified.

"Take a shower," Boun said with a mischievous smile as he slowly approached Prem.

"You...you go out, I...will be done soon and it will be your turn."

Boun didn't say anything, but his hand was already around Prem's waist. With a little force, Prem's feet slipped and fell into his arms. The swear words that hadn't been spoken were blocked by Boun's mouth, and his flexible tongue swam into his mouth. After a moment, Prem's tongue was also hooked by Boun.

Warm hot water poured on his body from the shower head. Boun pushed Prem to the corner of the wall, and Prem's back pressed against the cold tiles. The sudden change of hot and cold made Prem's body shudder. He subconsciously wanted to hide, but Boun's mouth never separated, and his hands also tightly hugged Prem's body.

Boun's mouth began to move all the way down from Prem's Adam's apple, and finally held the small flesh on his chest, biting his tongue lightly with his teeth and circling. Prem clenched his teeth, fearing that he would moan.

"Phi, don't..." He pushed Boun's hand away without using any force.

Boun understood what he meant, and reached down with his right hand to hold Prem's slightly responsive cock, stroking it up and down. After a few seconds, Prem was already having difficulty breathing, and began to close his eyes and look up.

Prem was suddenly turned around by Boun, and his chest was pressed against the wall. Boun's kiss fell on the sensitive back of his neck, Prem bit his lips, but let out a hum from his chaotic breathing.

Boun took advantage of the situation and held Prem's earlobe in his mouth, his tongue sweeping over his ear, one hand rubbing Prem's nipples, the other still moving Prem's hard cock up and down. Prem finally couldn't help but moan from the bottom of his throat.

Boun's body pressed tightly against Prem, his hard and hot body deliberately rubbing against Prem's buttocks. A low breath sprayed into Prem's ear.

"Baby, your nipples are so sensitive and hard."

"P" Boun~ Don't say it. "

Boun smiled evilly, and seeing that the time was almost right, he took out a bottle of lubricant from the corner of the shelf where shampoo and shower gel were placed, squeezed a lump into the palm of his hand and inserted it into Prem's hole.

"Hmm... you were... premeditated, actually putting this kind of thing in the bathroom..."

"Last time I was at your house, I just held back. This is my home, I won't hold back anymore!"

Boun finished speaking and inserted another finger. Prem often wondered if Boun's fingers were particularly slender and long, so even with just his fingers, he could make himself so comfortable.

Prem put his hands behind his back, grasped the cock against his buttocks, and used his hands to help Boun move it.

"Phi, I want..."

Upon hearing these words, Boun's inner desires were almost uncontrollable. Tear open the packaging bag of the condom with his teeth.

The condom-covered cock rubbed against the wet hole, making Prem's whole body itchy, and his buttocks twisted slightly to find the right position.

"Phi~ Put it in~" Without the reservedness and shyness of girls, this direct urging is even more alluring.

Boun lifted Prem's right leg, holding the hot and hard cock and thrusting it all the way through.

The bathroom began to become ambiguous, with all kinds of sounds. The sound of water from the shower hitting the ground, the sound of bodies colliding with each other, and Prem's moaning with his mouth open.

Although Prem was holding on to the wall, standing on one leg and Boun's fierce attack had made Prem's legs weak.

Boun saw that Prem was about to fall, so he held Prem's waist and moved him to the side of the shelf. Prem's hands grabbed the shelf, and his strength was relieved.

Boun pressed Prem's waist to make his buttocks tilt a little more. He stretched his hand forward and held Prem's cock again.

Prem was already unable to resist the continuous attacks, and he was about to reach the climax and wanted more.

"Phi~ a little faster..."

Boun, who had received the command, exerted force on his waist, each time harder and faster.

Before and after orgasm, Prem's uncontrollable exclamation was gradually replaced by a muffled groan at the bottom of his throat, leaving behind a white liquid.

The contraction and tightness of the hole made Boun almost cum, and only after pulling it out did he feel some relief.

He reached out and grabbed a bath towel to wrap Prem, and threw him back on the bed.

Prem had just laid down on the bed and wanted to take a rest when Boun pressed him down again, fiercely kissing every inch of Prem's skin.

His skin was rubbed by the hard cock, and Prem looked at Boun with wide eyes.

"You didn't cum just now?"

Boun smiled, lifted Prem's legs, lowered his waist, and inserted into Prem's body again.

"Ah~"

They had just finished doing it once, so there was no need for stretch or too much foreplay. Prem's body was still sensitive and he quickly responded to Boun's invasion.

This time, Boun deliberately thrust in and out slowly and shallowly, making Prem cry out in comfort.

Boun pulled out his cock, before Prem could react, he had already turned over and was kneeling on the bed. Boun held Prem's waist and entered again.

Each time he pulled out, he was invaded more deeply. Boun was like a ferocious beast, every thrust almost knocked Prem's heart out. It made Prem's breathing difficult, and it made Prem dodge forward, but he was caught back as soon as he took a step forward.

Boun's hand reached under Prem's body to soothe Prem's needs again, and the attack from front and back made Prem moan continuously.

The sweat from both of them mixed together and turned into an aphrodisiac.

Boun sucked on the attractive earlobe, Prem was stimulated, his anus tightened, and his head turned back, and Boun blocked it with his mouth.

The two of them were on the verge of breaking point, Boun's hand movements slightly accelerated, and Prem cum on the bed sheets. Boun also cum in the shrinking hole.

To Be Continued...